🌊🔑 Staniel Imagineee 🔑🌊

"Mr

"Mr. Uris your late again sit down" . Mrs. Pickles said as The one and only Stanley Uris smirk saying " What? In that chair so that you can sit on me? " His friends laughed as you rolled your eyes.

Stanley Uris. You hated the living shit out of him. He really thinks he's cool and bad when he's not. You KNOW that he's not and this act that he's playing is totally stupid.

You glared at him as you write your notes down. He high-fived his friends as he say next to me saying " Good Morning Sunshine! " in a sarcastic voice.

I punched his thigh as he groaned out in pain saying " Damn that hurt " he chuckled like it was nothing and for the rest of the class period nobody said nothing. They just watched Mrs. Pickles teach about the art of Mona Lisa.

* Lunch Time *

You were sitting at your table with your friends as y'all laughed and talked, you looked as you saw Stanley. He pushed some kid that was your age up against a locker by their collar as they try to get away from him.

You got up as you told your friends that you had to go.

You ran as you grabbed Stan's wrist pulling him away from the boy as the boy run away he looked back indicating that he was thankful for your help.

" Yo what the fuck is wrong with you!?" You said as Stanley smirked at you.

" You not in the car with me while I fuck you senseless is the problem babygirl." You glared at him as you flicked him off saying " Fuck you " in which he says " What time?" You rolled your eyes walking away as Stanley looked at you walking away.

Stanley walked away as he went outside to take a smoke of weed in his car. As he was in his car he saw you with this boy named Lucus. (SORRY I COULDN'T FIND ANYONE ELSE)

He scoffed as he saw you squeal and laughed as you jumped  on a laughing Lucus hugging him as he spinned you around. He finished his smoke as he got out the car. When he saw you and Lucus left he groaned.

He wanted you.

He don't know why. Probably because your the only girl who doesn't give a fuck about him.

You're the only one who doesn't like him like that and you fight back 10 times harder. He leaned against the locker as he saw you talking to Beverly.

You were leaning on a locker as Bev said something important as you nodded talking back.

He didn't know that you two talked or that you both are friends so he walked up to y'all. And as he did you have him a stank look as you rolled your eyes saying goodbye to Beverly.

His jaw clenched as he saw you go to your locker. He talked to Bev for a little bit before she left saying "Bye Stan".

He said " Bye Bev" as he saw you walked inside the restroom as he waited.

And when the bell rang indicating that the students in the hall were late he smirked as he saw you walk slowly to class. He walked up to you as he pulled you to an empty storage room.

" BITCH stop being a fucking werido! " You said as he covered your mouth. And before you know it he leaned down saying " Your pretty little mouth is going to get you in trouble Babygirl" you rolled your eyes licking his hand.

He pulled away as you said " I'm not your babygirl and get the fuck off of me you dumbass." He lifted you up on a table as you tried to kick him but he kissed you as you paused.

He smirked as he hold your hips. Then you bite the bottom of his lip. He screamed as he wiped the blood saying " The fuck was that for you little bitch !?!" You smacked him getting off the table as you both tried to get the other one to stop until Stan grabbed both of your wrist slamming you up against the wall.

He grinded his hips putting you more up against the wall as he breathed huskily in your ear. " Do you want me to show you who the dominant one is?"

You tried not to give him any satisfaction as he kisses your neck softly.

" I have a boyfriend." You said clearly lying.

" Oh yeah who is it then Mamacita?" He whispered in your ear as you said " Lucus."

" No he isn't. Because I see you everyday and not once did I see you do anything indicating that you are his." You moved against him as he gripped your hips pulling you closer to him as he wrapped his arms around your waist as he licked and sucked roughly but softly on your shoulders and neck.

What did he mean he see you everyday?

You tried your hardest to not moan and he whispered saying " I know you want to do it Princess just do it baby nobody isn't in the hallway."

You softly moaned ever so quietly as he started kissing you in a different way. In a passionate way?

You pulled away shocked as you saw his eyes. They were sparkling and darker than ever  as he breathed huskily.

" The fuck was that about?" " Nothing. Just go." You hesitantly left as you heard a groan and a voice saying " Shit am I slipping up?"

You left going to your class as Stan walked out of school. He saw Richie and Bill as they both laughed, smoked, and talked.

" Yo you know that pretty little goody girl that always hang out with those AV nerds?" Richie said as Stanley tensed up saying " What about her?"

" She ever been fucked cause I know I wanna hit it two times before we leave this shit hole."

Bill laughed as he said " Nah I don't think so she too fucking "pure" for that shit. I mean she probably is. It is always the quiet and nice ones who are freaky and shit."

Stanley secretly rolled his eyes as they all gathered around his car  leaning on it as they look at the school building.

" Aye Stan wanna make a bet?" Richie said as Bill glanced at the two of us.

" Yeah what is it?" Richie smirked as he said " I dare you to make that pretty girl what's her name? Y/n? Like you after 1 month but here's the catch you need to fuck her and leave her. How bout it?"

Stanley looked at Bill as Bill said " Make it two months she'll know about it."

Stanley sighed as he said " Shit that's not a problem it's a bet " he said as he chuckled.

They all planned it out as Stanley secretly cuss himself out for agreeing to this plan.

I mean what harm is it gonna cause?