✨ You Bump Into Your Ex PT 3✨

LOSER CLUB EDITION |•|•|

At a wedding//Bill:

You were with Bill at the table talking about what you both gonna do after the wedding. As everyone dance your lil brother asked you to dance with you. As Bill smiled he watched as you dance with your little brother. You were having a good time when you bumped into someone.. "Oh I'm so sorry I was looking-" You stopped as you looked up. "Um.. hi" you said timidly as you saw your ex boyfriend.

"Hey Pumpkin (ew) haven't seen you for a while." You closed your mouth as your eyes still widen. Your brother ran off the dance floor as he ran to Bill. He grabbed his arms as Bill looked up from playing with a fork "What's wrong Lil Bud?" "Y/n! Y/n! Her big mean old boyfriend on dance floor!" Bill quickly got up as he told your brother to sit down where he last sat at. He quickly walked over on the dance floor as he saw you looked down about to cry. He knew about your past relationship with your ex and he didn't want you to be near him. He was almost there when someone grabbed his hand and started dancing with him. He danced for a couple seconds and quickly went to you wrapping his arms around your waist. "Hey BABYGIRL you okay?" Bill said stretching out the word babygirl. You smiled awkwardly as you said "Yeah.... Um Bill this is um yeah and um yeah this is Bill....." You cleared your throat as Bill glared at him. He kissed you on the lips as your ex started to get uncomfortable. He walked away as Bill turned you around "Did he say anything?!" "No Babe he just wanted to dance with me and kept asking." You smiled as you wrapped your arms around him. Both of you swayed back and forth as you dance to a slow song. Your little brother cheered while he stand on the wedding table as your mom tried to get him off.

At The Theater/Cinema//Richie

You walked out the theatre room as you and Richie laughed y'all asses off. You just got done looking at 'Annabelle' as y'all jokes around.
"What if Chucky and Annabelle-" you laughed as you grabbed on his arm about to fall. Richie was red after laughing so much. People was looking at y'all as y'all stopped a little. "I bet they crackheads" someone whispered looking at y'all as you both burst out laughing again.

You both walked into the concession stand area as you bumped into someone. You giggled as you said sorry. You paused as Richie tensed up when both of you looked up. You both stopped smiling as you heard a voice said " Still acting goofy huh?" You giggled nervously bad you looked at Richie in alert. You didn't have a problem with your ex but Richie is about that jealous life and you didn't want to start anything. "Heyyyy you!" You said as Richie grabbed your hand
squeezing it. "Sup" Richie said looking at your ex trying to intimidate him. But he looked like a cute puppy in a Cheetos bag.

You cleared your throat as you said "Umm" Richie pulled you closer as he kissed your neck and shoulder. He knew what you gonna do as you rolled your eyes up trying not to moan. Your ex looked at him in shock as Richie smirked biting down. You accidentally moaned as you tried to make it into a scream you pulled away as you ran out the theatre a blushing mess. Richie smirked as he said "Bye Asshole." He walked off as he saw you in the car. He sighed as he saw you swoon and faint. "Oh fuck....."

At a Concert//Stanley

"THAT CONCERT ROCKED!" You yelled as Stanley said "It was a Queen Concert...." "OMG FREDDIE MERCURY OH MAH GAHHHH-" You yelled as you played like you fainted falling in Stan's arm. He laughed as he smiled happy that he brought the tickets for you both. You giggled as you both walked into the empty hallway. As you ran to see if you beat Stanley down the stairs when you felt something hard. You bumped your head in the floor as Stan quickly ran over to you. He pulled you up as he looked up. "Sorry" he said as you shook your head. You shrieked when you saw your ex. He looked at you as you gave Stan the look. It took him some time figure what you are saying. But when he did he said "Ooohhh What's Up Bro." He said tensely. He nodded his head to Stan and started asking you questions. You nervously talked to him. Stanley sensed that something was up as he said "Y/n we leaving." Your ex continued to talk as you nodded trying to leave. "NOW." Stan said sternly as your ex paused. Stan grabbed your hips as he walked off with you. He made sure that your ex knew that you are his as he kissed you passionately on the lips. Picking you up bride style.