|••Stanley••|∆∆Just fucking kiss already ∆∆~

You have been knowing The Loser's Club since birth. You were best friend's with the amazing Richie Tozier and you were crushing on Stanley Uris hella hard.

You knew Bill, Eddie, Richie and Stanley because your mom's are friends with each other. Yes Mrs. K makes friends too. And you all live down the street from one another.

You knew Ben because your mom was friends with him somehow and convinced them to move to Derry right down the street from y'all.

You knew Mike for a long time, just like the other boys. The first time y'all met was very werid. You were on top of a sheep as it bahaaa running wildly as you tried to put lipstick on them. Poor Sheep. Mike helped you and it started a special bond with both of you.

You were also the one that told Mike to lie to his grandfather after his grandpa asked him to kill a sheep. Your Mr. Sheep. You screamed in horror as Mike yelled to both of y'all running away.

The Grandfather was not having y'all BS and You told Mike "Tell him your a vegan and that you don't eat meant or kill ANIMALS!" You yelled as you pushed him towards his grandfather . "I'm a vegan." Mike said simply as his grandfather roll his eyes "Okay." Mike was about to say something when he said " Okay?! " "Yeah okay." Let's just say that You and Mike had to eat vegetables and shit and never did that shit again.

You and Beverly was close friends. You met her in 3rd grade when you where apart of a play. You saw her sitting in a corner and walked over to her asking her what's wrong? She told you and you introduced yourself along with her and it was a start of a new friendship! You always take up for her and always beat people asses if they even look at her a certain way. She does the same and you both always hang out with one another during the weekends. Whenever Sher dad tries something you will always run over there and get her. Making her stay over for the night.

The reason why you and Richie are best friends is because both of you are practically trashmouth's . You both never shut up and always make jokes.

He always helped you with things that's for sure. Even though he's annoying sometimes he truly is a sweetheart at times though. Whenever things was going rough over at the Toizer house you will always go over there whenever they are done and help Richie clean up and will lay down with him afterwards just to make sure that he's okay.

You and Bill are close too. Because when his brother went missing you were there immediately to comfort him and his family. Along with your family.

You are helping him to stop his stuttering too. Even though you told him plenty of times that it's cute and adorable he still wants you to help him get rid of it.

You and Eddie are like brothers and sisters. You both fight last but love each other very much and protect one another. And your the only person in the Loser's Club that Mrs. K actually trust. Why? Because you always help him with everything. You remind him to take his medicine and you remind both him and Mrs. K that they are out and that they need refills. You always go with Eddie to the pharmacy because you know that Greta UGLY ass always make fun of him and the dad always get rude with him. So yeah brother's and sister's for life.

You and Ben was immediately close when he moved to Derry. You showed him around and actually hanged out with him during school in the library. You both will soon be kicked out because you were wheezing and laughing so hard in what he said as you fell off the chair as Ben laughed his ass off sliding down too. You protect from Henry and you and Ben would sometimes hang out after school too and would sleepover too.

You had to be friends with Henry and his gang but even though both of you guys are completely different you guys are still a little close. Y'all are friends but you'll tell them not to hurt the boys and Bev and they'll agree sometimes.