🌧️ Who you fight with the most 🌧️

Who you fight with the most and why

Bill💙 Beverly

Because she's always telling.you how she kissed Bill in a play and how she kissed him after the whole Pennywise shit. At first you will ignore it but then you was getting annoyed and pissed and it was one time you almost threw hands with her but Stanley, Richie, Bill, AND Mike held you back while Eddie and Ben try to push y'all apart.

Richie💙 Mike

It's always playful fighting when it comes to you and Mike. Y'all don't have any beef or anything like that but it babe scaring Richie cause y'all will playfully argue and fight with each other and he tried to stop y'all. But yeah Mike isn't like that with you. But y'all have this cool ass special bond that no one can ever break.

Stanley 💙 Bill

You used to date Bill- so yeah you and him always argue with each other. But it gotten so bad that Stanley was pulles into it. You and Bill was at each other's throat one day and both if y'all was alone together. One thing led to another and he kissed you. You kissed back but you had to stop. When you did you immediately went to Stan. Yeah Stanley was pissed off but he understood. So he let it go after a couple of days. But y'all still fight he's still annoying and you still wanna beat his ass.

Eddie💙 Stanley

Stanley always annoyed you. But little did you know that the only reason he acted like that was because he like you. So everytime you are with Stan, he's always rolling his eyes, insulting you, and arguing with you. You didn't understand why until you both was alone one day. He snapped at you and you thought that he was gonna hit you. He didn't know but he immediately apologize and said that the only reason why he fight with you is that he liked you. Eddie knew but didn't say anything but yeah y'all still argue but it's in a fun way though.

Mike💙 Ben

You and Ben don't exactly fight it's just that sometimes he talks about the same thing over and over again. Y'all are friends duh but y'all argue cause everytime Ben be with Bev he always talk about how he wishes that he did be with her and how he should tell her how he love her and etc. At first you thought it was cute then you tried to help him then it started to get annoying. Then that's when everything went whippy for you and Ben. Mike tried to stop it but he stopped after he saw what you were talking about. But yeah it ended after Ben realized what he was doing and now y'all don't argue anymore.

Ben💙 Eddie

Eddie and you had a little thing going on for a little bit but your heart went to Ben. You really didn't like that you were fighting with Eddie but it happened. You both will scream at the top of y'all lungs to where Ben had to stop it. Everyone knew about y'all fling and Richie even told you that Eddie told him that he missed you. You and Eddie had to talk it and and eventually you both started getting close as best friends. And when y'all did everything went smooth from then on.

Beverly 💙Richie

You and Richie was ToTaLLy and when I mean ToTaLLy I mean ToTaLLy in love with each other. Y'all had all y'all first time with one another meaning first time riding a bike first time kissing first time hugging everything. And everyone knew that. But then you started fighting with your sexuality and Richie couldn't do anything about it. He wanted to help but he was secretly going through the same thing. You started dating Bev and you fell more in love with her. And it sparked something in Richie. He was angry that you left him. And y'all started arguing and fighting with one another. But as time progressed you and Richie got closer again and became close. You both knew why the other one was mad and now there's nothing wrong anymore.