🐧💖 Stan The Man Imagine 🐧💖

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

You walked out the school with Lucus as he said " Do you want me to walk you home?" You smiled and nodded as you both walked. " So where were you during 5th period? I forgot to ask you that and deadass I know that was two weeks ago but you never was late to class ever" Lucus said. You tensed up and blushed as you remembered what happened in the storage room.

" Oh I thought that I was starting shark week and you know-" you said as Lucus cut you off saying " TOO MUCH FOR MY INNOCENT EARS!" You laughed as you both talked the rest of the way home.

Deadass you probably think I'm lying or was thinking this is cliche but Stanley lives next door to you. Like period. Which is why you know that act he's putting up is fake. Literally the whole entire street is filled with kids your age that was going to your school.

It is Derry..

You walked inside as you took your clothes off and when you did you heard a whistle. You ran into the restroom as you finished you looked as you saw Stanley smirking at you.

" Looking good Mami" he said as you flicked him off shutting your window and curtain. The only reason why you open it is because it gets hot. And your family is deadass ninjas when it comes to the AC so you just open the window for it to get cool.

You sighed as you sat down on your bed doing your homework as you heard howling and shit. You opened the curtain a little bit being nosy as you saw his friends with girls. You rolled your eyes not even bothered to look at more as you soon fell asleep.

* The Next Day *

You yawned as you saw your friends. You hugged Lucus and everyone else as Lucus said " You look beautiful." You blushed as he blushes back. " Thanks Lou" he hugged your waist as you giggled. You guys didn't pull apart and when a hangover Stan walked into school leaning up against hid friends locker as they all talked about last night hating that the hangover is kicking they ass looking a horrible and shit, he saw you.

He paused as his friends continue to talk. He looked as Lucus whispered I'm your ear making you blush and giggle as he hugged you pulling you close. Stan's jaw clenched as he rolled his eyes. Why was he mad?

He doesn't even like her. Or does he?

He heard you squeal as he saw you over Lucus shoulders as everyone was laughing.

Then he noticed. He just now noticed how you were dressed today and he was stunned. You looked so beautiful and amazing that he couldn't stop looking.

Now you probably wondering what happened last night, If Stan did what you think he did. He didn't. His friends probably did but when the girl tried to come on him and try and fuck he told her no. Then he accidentally called the girl y/n.

All he did was just drink and smoke as they all fuck up his house.

You walked with your friends as the bell rang. His eyes moving as they looked at you. But he was wearing sunglasses so nobody didn't know who he was looking at or what he was looking at.

During lunch you had to go to the library.

You wanted to study for a test that was in 2 days and you were in the furthest corner. Where no one can bother or see you.

There was book shelves everywhere. One the left side right side and the back of you and there was a table in the middle of it for pepe to study. The librarians desk was all the way in the front where the door was and there was some steps for extra books and etc.

You didn't see Stanley come in the library. All you can focus on is this quiz. So he went downstairs where the extra books were at.

You sighed as you heard snickering next to you. You got up and went to the next isle as you saw two girls laughing while looking at something on their phone. You rolled your eyes as you went downstairs with your books and everything.

The librarian didn't care where y'all go as long as Y'all are quiet. As you sit on a desk you heard footsteps. You tensed up. You were about to leave when you saw curly hair. Not just any curly hair. Stan's fucking ramen noodle looking ass hair.

" The fuck?" You said as you quietly got up. Then you remembered the bet you and your friends made.

The bet was to make Stan like you and after 2 months you dump his ass. Why? Because they was sick and tired of him fucking over girls and acting like he was all that.

You knew it was wrong because you knew that Stanley wasn't like this at all.

You walked around the corner peaking as you see him. He was smiling and blushing as he scroll up on his phone. Then you heard it. Your voice.

" Shit shit shit! Why in the world would you even- 🎶Clumsy cause I'm falling in love🎶 Your an idiot- AHAHABAB bitch. So guess who's making a YouTube channellll- I'm a whore for Queen!- Somebody come get him he looking like a sticker-"

You looked as you heard Stanley whisper " Why are you so beautiful?" You fell as Stanley quickly got up he looked as he saw you.

" Sup Fucker " you said as he rolled his eyes saying " Whatever."

You suddenly got bold as you pushed him up against the shelves. He looked at you in surprise as you kissed him seductively. He moaned as he tried to wrap his arms around your waist but you held them up as he blushed. You kissed his neck and gave him entrance to your mouth as he tried to fight for dominance. But you beat him.

He was shocked that a person like you can do that shit to him.

You kissed him as you pulled his hair he moaned as he tries again but you moved down as his eyes rolled back. You squated as you took his belt off.

Then you got up and got your things leaving as Stanley looked stunned as fuck.

And right as you left you heard a scream and a " WHAT THE FUCK!?!" as you laughed going to your 5th period class.

Stanley on the other looked down as he saw a bulge he groaned as he tries to make it unnoticeable but the bell rang and he blushed as he walked out with a fucking boner cause by you. Everyone looked as he quickly went to his classroom.

He saw you as you winked and made a kissing sound. You smirked as you saw him blush looking down as he tries to act nOrMaL for the rest of the day.

But the only thing on his mind was you.

And only you.