∆×Richie×∆ •|•Sweet Nothing •|•

"Hey Baby, Can I ask you something?" Richie asked nervously.

"Yeah what is it Chee?" You said as you looked up from your notebook

"Um I wanna..." "You wanna want babe?" "I wanna marry you... When we leave this shitty town..." "M-marry me? Why me?"

"I know that we are still teenagers and shit your 16 and I'm 17 but I wanna have you with me for the rest of my life..." He said as he fumbled with his Hawaiian shirt. 

You caressed his face as he looked up at you.

You smiled as you kissed him passionately. "Of course I'll marry is Richie."

He smiled as he kissed back. You guys both pulled away as you have him your notebook.

He grabbed it as he read it. He smiled as he said "Sweet Nothing" you turned around as you said "Huh?"

"Sweet Nothing, Should be the name of the song. It shows how much you want them to love you but it isn't enough." He stated as you continued saying " And it shows how much it's sweet but not sweet enough" "Like Candy" Richie said as you pointed out saying " It should sound like this." You tried to find the right melody but couldn't get it.

Richie grabbed your computer as he went to the app where you can go and make beats.

He created one as you did it again. " So I put my face in something unknown I'm living on such sweet nothing." You singed out as he smiled cheering you on.

You laughed as you laid next to Richie on your bed as he cuddled up to you.

"Y/n..." He whispered. You turned to face him as you said " Yes Richie?"

He sighed as he put his head on top of yours. You put your head in his chest hearing his heart beat go back and forth.

You smiled as Richie spoke up saying " You are my life and joy and happiness and I love you so much. Never forget that." The rain trickled down softly as you nodded your head.

"I'll never forget Richie.."

You both fell asleep as he pulled you closer.

After a couple of hours you both some up. You woke up after Richie pushed you out the bed and he woke up as he heard the thump.

"Oops I did it again" He said as he laughed. You rolled your eyes playfully as you got up. You looked as you said "I do not wanna wearing this frickin skirt."

"Mmm you sure about that?" Richie said jokily as you punched his arm.

He yelled out "Ow" as you smirked you walked into the restroom as you out on something comfortable.

You walked out as Richie whistled

You walked out as Richie whistled. "Damn toots YOU HOT! I GOT A HOT ASS GIRLFRIEND" you blushed as you grabbed one of Richie's hoodies.

He walked in as he out on his comfortable clothes too which was sweatpants and a t-shirt that has street fighter on it. He grabbed one of his other hoodies as you yelled out "DAMN TOOTS YOU HOT AS FUCK OOOOO LOOK I GOT A HOT ADD BOYFRIEND" He rolled his eyes playfully as he picked you up putting you over his shoulders.

He sat you down on the couch as he went and got blankets. You were about to get up when Richie yelled "SIT BACK DOWN" you sat down as he came back with a bunch of pillows and blankets. He wrapped you up like a burrito and said "Let me treat you tonight Darling." You blushed as you disappeared in the blankets fangirling as he laughed.

12 minutes later he came back with lots of food and drinks. He sat down as he got under the blanket with you.

You cuddled up to him as he put on one of y'all favorite rainy day movies.

As you were 30 minutes into the movie he pulled you closer and kissed your forehead. You nuzzled your nose into the blankets as he pulled you on his lap.

You heard thunder as you jumped. Richie got up as he looked out the window. "I'mma call The Loser's to see if they okay." You nodded your head as you gave him your phone.

He called them as they said that they were okay. Bill and Mike was together, Ben and Beverly was together and Eddie and Richie was together too. They all were hanging out. As Richie ended the call with Eddie and Richie. He decided to make a fort. You helped as it took y'all up to 15 minutes.

You both cuddled up again as you heard your phone ring. When you swiped accept you heard a girly ass scream. You both turned as you both said "Bill" he was screaming saying "The lights in my house is flickering and Mike isn't helping!" You laughed as you said "There's nothing for Mike to do. Just calm down and don't think about it." "THANK YOU Y/N" You heard Mike yelled. After 2 minutes you ended the call. You were about to put the phone on the table when it ringed again. You both looked as you accepted. "To be or not to be" you both heard. "Ben and Beverly" you laughed as Richie said "What's up?" "Romeo and Juliet is like so beautiful more beautiful than Titanic right?" After 8 minutes Richie ended the call.

You sighed as you laid on Richie again before, yes yes your phone ringed AGAIN. Richie accepted the call as you both heard yelling "EW DON'T DO THAT! THAT'S UNSANITARY!" you heard Eddie gagged as Stanley said "5 SECOND RULE EDWARD" "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" "WELL DON'T CALL ME RAMEN!" You both laughed y'all asses off as y'all heard Eddie and Stanley fight. After 20 minutes they hang up as you said "Is they gonna survive this storm?" Richie laughed as he said "Nope"

You kissed Richie as he kissed back. You both hugged each other as y'all looked at the movie.