|•Bill•|"We Don't Need Your Help."

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WHERE'S STANLEY!?!" You yelled as you looked around for Stanley.

"I don't know! Let's just get the hell out of here!" Beverly yelled as you guys helped Eddie get in Mike's basket.

Arriving down the street Eddie's mother furiously pulls him to her side and points an accusing finger at Bill and the rest of the Loser's.

She takes Eddie past Bill and Beverly to her car putting him in it.

Mrs. K dropped her keys as Beverly steppes forward to pick them up for her.

" Let me help." Mrs. K holds out her hand, forcing Beverly back.  "Get back!" She steps forward and glares at Beverly sneering telling her "Oh, I've heard of you, Miss Marsh. And I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son."

"Wait hold up Mrs. K that's not fair!" You said angrily as Mrs. K rolled her eyes at you saying " Don't think I won't tell your parents about how you been misbehaving, Miss y/l/n."

You glared at her as you said " Lady I DO NOT CARE IF YOU TELL THE FRICKIN MAYOR OF DERRY ABOUT THIS SHIT IT'S NOT FAIR!" You yelled as Mrs. K face turned into shock and rage.

"Don't you see two other people that is in need of help!?" You yelled as you pointed to Ben and yourself.

"For a person to be an adult you sure as hell don't act like one. Like seriously what the fuck Mrs. K! You seriously insulted someone that is WAY fucking younger than you and you believe in the fucking rumors!? You are one fake lady and I hope you see that what you did was fucking wrong. You don't know what we go through everyday and you had the audacity to do what you just did!?"

Mrs. K then said something rude to you but you clapped back saying " And I like your jogging jump suit Mrs.K" you said smirking sarcastically.

You waved at Eddie as he looked at you. You gave him the signal that only you and him know indicating that you'll see him soon. He nodded as he put his non-broken arm on the window. You put your hand on your chest as you were about to cry.

 Mrs. K furiously stomps around her car to the driver's seat and gets in as Eddie sits in the car, crying; As he looked at you.

Bill, Beverly, Richie, Ben, Stan, Mike and y/n remorsefully stand there as she drives away before stepping into the street, watching her drive off

Bill then told them how they were going to go back to the wellhouse saying that he saw where Pennywise ran off to.

Stanley eyes widen as he said "NO BILL, NO NEXT TIME... YOUR INSANE!"

You patted Stanley's shoulder as he gave in hugging you. He felt him cry as you tried to calm him down.

"Why? We all know no one else is going to do anything." Beverly said  She then said "We can't pretend It's gonna go away. Ben, you said it yourself, It comes back every twenty-seven years."  Ben then argued back saying "Well I'll be long gone out of this town anyway. Don't you want to leave?"

After they argued back and forth she said "Because I wanna run towards something. Not away!"

Richie  gestured toward Beverly stating sarcastically " I'm sorry, who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?"

 Beverly scowls at Richie while sticking up her middle finger. You rolled your eyes as Stanley pulled away saying "R-richie-"

You knew something was about to go down. You knew what Richie said was true because You and Richie has been sticking by his side for the longest. When Stanley and Eddie didn't want to go to the Barrens you and Richie was the only people that went with him.