💙 Love Me Love Me Say That You Love Me 💙

🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧
What's this between us? 💫

💫What keeps you up at night

I wish you were here 💫

💫I let you down

You look sad 💫

💫You need to eat something

Stop telling me your okay💫

💫I don't know where I am help me

Why didn't you tell me 💫

💫I could just use a hug

Shh your safe, I won't let you go 💫

💫No no it's alright-come here

💫I'm not going to leave you, you're never going to have to suffer by yourself again, I
promise

🍦🎈🍦🎈🍦🎈🍦🎈🍦🎈🍦🎈🍦🎈🍦🎈🍦
Prompt: You are living in Derry and Stanley is at a private school. Both of you are having a distance relationship and you both long to be in each other's arms again.
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

Stanley Uris
Is calling

Accept 💚                                           Decline ❤️

Stanley's face popped up as you smiled " Stan!" You said happily as he laughed saying " Y/n/n!" You and Stanley started talking like what you two have been doing ever since y'all were 14. All the Loser's were still in Derry the only person who wasn't there was Stanley. He would FaceTime everyone and visit sometimes.

"What's this between us?" Your voice cracked as Stanley looks down. " I-I don't know... I miss you. I miss being in your arms." " Stanley your 17 I'm 16. You only have a couple of months and you can come back to me." " Yeah... But you all are going to Derry College. I'm going to the college over here my parents made me."

" We can't do this Stan I need you with me "
" I know babygirl just wait okay? I'll be there to see your pretty little face soon."

*2 months later*

Bill smiled as he saw Stanley's face popped up. He saw a boy as he said " Who's that?" " Oh! His name is Will" " Will?" " Yeah he used to live in Hawkins, Indiana." " Oh! Nice but um dude there's something you need to know."

Stanley looked at the screen as he saw Bill's worried face " W-what's going on?" "It's y/n..."

" What about y/n?" " She's... She's.. she's been starving herself."

Stanley's eyes widen as Will looked up looking at him. " WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S STARVING HERSELF!?!" " Me Richie and Eddie caught her trying to make herself vomit! Bev and Ben saw her throwing her food away and Mike saw her crying under the benches as she was going her stomach."

" Shit how long have this been happening!??"

" 2 months ago when you and her talked .."