👉 Y'all Make Up 👈

Bill: Just as Bill was about to get her- OKAY LISTEN LINDA LISTEN SIT DOWN! Ms. Pataki (hehe) said as she runs on the stage. She was the most outgoing teacher ever. But there's one thing for sure.... She do love the Loser's Club very much and she knows when something is wrong. As she looked around her vision went to y/n who sat in between Richie and Stanley. She double take and looked between Them and to Bill who was looking at y/n with sadness in his eyes. She smirked as she said "Bill, y/n for warm-ups you two are going to do a scene in Romeo and Juliet." She smiled as she saw Bill blush bright red and saw y/n choke on air. "CHOP CHOP BEFORE I MAKE YOU TWO DO IT FOR 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT WITHOUT NO DIALOGUE!" she yelled as she walked off stage. They both went on the stage and Y/n said "what scene Pataki?" Ms. Pataki cackles as she said "The kissing scene. Both of them" Y/n groans as she got into position along with Bill.

"Oh Romeo, Romeo wherefore-"

After 10 minutes it was the scene where Juliet kills herself for Romeo.
It was quiet as y/n bent down. She looked at Bill as his eyes closed.

"NO no don't give him the satisfaction don't give her the satisfaction don't give them the satisfaction."  

"Ms. Pataki... I-I can't. I can't DO THIS! I won't!" Y/n said as she got up quickly. You continued to rant as Ms. Pataki looks along with the while entire classroom until you felt someone twirl you into them and kiss you right on the mouth. You muffled screamed as you opened your eyes.

It was Bill....

He smiled into the kiss as you pushed away shook that he had that type of confidence.

"What the fuxk!!?" You screeched like a chipmunk as he pulled you backstage and into a dressing room.
He lift you on the table and said "Y/n I know what me and Beverly dod was wrong. I know it. But please baby give me one more chance. I can't look at nobody without seeing your angelic face. I miss you. I need you. I need YOU in my life babygirl so please take me back." He said deeply and huskily without stuttering. You was giddying in the inside. "OH MAH GAHHHH- THIS BOY DO BE TRYING TO MAKE MY GIRL HOOD TREMBLE" (Sorry like I couldn't help myself 😂🤣) he looked deeply in your eyes then to your lips as he softly touch them. Then he kisses you. It was slow and passionate. You moaned accidentally as pulled away saying "Bill you better not do that shit again and Stop being so damn CUTE" You giggled as Bill smiled and laughed saying "There will never be another time." You smiled as he grabbed your thighs and kisses you again.

Oh what a relief it is 🤣

Richie: "Okay so what if it is true Richie. I told you about her being a hoe anyways" you said as you out your hand on your hip. "Baby I'm telling you the truth! I tried to push her off but she held me down!" Richie exclaimed as you think about it "Well that CAN be true, she do be like that though. And he is a fucking chopstick. Don't forget the time Bill punch the living shit out of him and that boy was shook.. humm yeah I should of known he wouldn't do that. But I like seeing the side of Richie... I'll let him suffer a little bit." You thought as you giggled. You looked around as everyone looked at you weridly. You cleared your throat and said " Well Richie why are you trying to make things right anyway?" You questioned as he shrieked out saying "BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU GODDAMN IT! I RICHIE TOIZER LOVE YOU Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N! I DID EVER SINCE I LAID MY EYES ON YOU! I DON'T LIKE THIS WALLABY LOOKING ASS BITCH! sorry but it's true BUT STILL I LOVE YOU! AND I WANT MY BABYGIRL BACK!" he said as you looked at him in shock. The Loser's awed as your sister said "It's true Sissy... I did. I was just jealous of you because I know you were going to be better than me in everything so I tried to take something valuable to you and I knew it was Richie... I'm sorry." She exclaimed as she got teary eyed. Richie grabbed your arm and picked you up putting you on one of the arcade game machines. He took his glasses off and kissed you. You kissed back and yeah he did slip in the tongue but it was worth it. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed harder than before. Making sure you know how much he loves you. He pulled back as he said "Take me back Doll?" You smiled and said "Of course you idiot" as he laughed kissing you again. The Loser's Club and your sister awed as they watched saying "Look at the future Trashmouths"