Your dating Richie but Stan likes you

Both Y/N and Stan was in their second period class. They were the only ones besides Richie and Mike that was in that class but Richie had to go to the principal's office for bothering the teacher and Mike had to get something for the teacher because she forgot to get the assignments in the teacher's lounge.

Both Y/N and Stan was sitting next to each other laughing and talking about different things and what they gonna do for the project in the class when y/n looked at Stan and saw him writing something.

She scooted closer to him intertwining her legs with his when he suddenly looked up at her.

Y-yes y/n/n said Stanley while he blushed

What are you writing? You said as he moved closer making your stomach feel butterflies as you pushed that aside. Umm I'm writing a song. I just can't finish it as You looked at the paper reading it and you blushed a little it sounded like when you and him were at the dance when Richie was with Eddie after he got sick.

A/N:(THIS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME I REPEAT THIS IS NOT MINE ALL COPYRIGHT BELONGS TO MY BABIES AKA ONE DIRECTION)

The end of the night
We should say goodbye
But we carry on
While everyone’s gone

Never felt like this before
Are we friends or are we more?
As I’m walking towards the door
I’m not sure

But, baby, if you say you want me to stay
I’ll change my mind
'Cause I don’t wanna know I’m walking away
If you’ll be mine
Won’t go, won’t go
So, baby, if you say you want me to stay, stay for the night
I’ll change my mind.

You looked up at Stan and you don't know why but something took over you as you stared at Stan lovingly  you said I love it it's beautiful Stan while Stanley blushed a deep red. You snapped out of it

You cleared your throat while leaning in a little saying Okay so continue I know you can do it. As Stan started to write some more already knowing what to write.

Lean in when you laugh,
We take photographs
There’s no music on
But we dance along

Never felt like this before
Are we friends or are we more?
As I’m walking towards the door
I’m not sure

But, baby, if you say you want me to stay I'll change my mind
'Cause I don’t wanna know I’m walking away
If you’ll be mine
Won’t go, won’t go
So, baby, if you say you want me to stay, stay for the night
I’ll change my mind.

I’ll change my mind.

Baby, if you say you want me to stay
I’ll change my mind

But, baby, if you say you want me to stay
I’ll change my mind
'Cause I don’t wanna know I’m walking away
If you’ll be mine
Won’t go, won’t go
So, baby, if you say you want me to stay, stay for the night
I’ll change my mind.

You looked at Stan as he finished writing them you suddenly got a melody and you started to sing softly to the lyrics closing your eyes.

After finishing it you looked up and saw him staring at you there was this look in his eyes you couldn't put a finger on it.

You laughed it off and changed the subject talking about the project when you both saw Mike coming in with a big stack of papers you got up along with Stanley and helped him take some weight off of him. As you guys passed it to the other students and gave the rest to the teacher you asked to use the rest room

:

:Stanley's POV::

Shit shit shit SHIT I need to talk to Mike. I saw y/n as she asked the teacher to use the restroom. As she left Mike turned around and asked What happened? With a knowing look
I looked at him in surprise until he said I know when something happened plus you looking redder than Eddie's shorts now talk.

I told him everything that happened when he left and he said I was only gone for 10 mins and this happened!?! As I laughed and shook my head saying yeah.

Look Stan... Are you sure you wanna do this? Like I know you love her but it looks like Richie is too. He told me and Bill that he was actually happy that he told her that he loves her. Yeah you loved her first but what about Richie? Mike said in concern.

I don't know Mike I love her but-

××Richie's POV××

I just got out the principal's office when I saw y/n down the hall. She looked like she was in thought while walking fast. I was going to call her until she bumped into the lockers falling on the floor.

I ran towards her saying Damn dollface watch where your going as I pulled her up.

She laughed and said Sorry babe but how'd it go with the wicked witch of the west?

I chuckled saying I got detention but it doesn't matter the teacher always let me go cause of what happened last time.

She looked up laughing saying Well you shouldn't have told him that he looked like a whale on Broadway

I laughed again and we started walking talking about things like Losers my birthday and etc.

She stopped saying that she had to use the restroom while going inside. I waited for her until I saw a figure in front of me.

I looked up and saw Henry Bowers and his gang (I know I know just go with it) I was going to yell out for y/n to hurry when Bowers grabbed me and was saying things like loser, and more derogatory things towards me when he hit me in the face.

++Y/N's POV++

Why'd you do it y/n why no more water challenges with Bev. As I washed my hands and dried them I heard a commotion outside the restroom I ran out the door when I saw Richie getting hit by that mullet wearing asshole.

I ran up trying to stop them when Belch pushed me to move out the way. I pushed him back and if a couple pushes I slapped him on the face and kicked his hehe and started fighting on him.

All I know is that I felt somebody pull me away from Belch and I stated swinging at them until I heard a familiar voices said y/n y/n calm down! It was Bill. Both him and Stanley was holding her back and Eddie and Mike was holding Richie back. Ben was also hold Beverly back from Victor. You saw that all of them where on the floor holding their nose or stomach or head. You guys turned around when you saw the principal practically Sprint towards y'all saying WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?!

You guys all spoke at the same time when she told y'all to be quiet.