😈 Jealousy Scale 😈

Bill: 4/10

Why: Because he know that he can trust you but sometimes when someone touch you a certain way or talk to you a certain way he'll get really insecure.

Richie: 6/10 or 2/10

Why: 6 out of 10 is if he truly loves you and when someone flirts with you he'll kiss you right in front of them calling you babe. But it's a 2/10 sometimes because he knows that he can trust you. Just not them motherfuckers.

Stan: 1828337363662626117190/10

Why: That boi be a jelly belly. Like if a dude be 50 yards away from you and thought about you he'll go all the way of there tryna see if you there. But whenever someone does something he doesn't like then he'll be next to you holding your waist kissing your temple and neck until they leave and if they don't. Cue rolling eyes and death glares and smart clapbacks.

Eddie: 100/10

Why: Well it's Eddie. Like his mom doesn't even like you like that but he loves you truly and he gets scared because he thinks that you'll leave him for someone else. Like Him and also Stan do not dare let Richie touch you. High five? Nope. Fist bump? Yeet. Handshake? Fuck no. Like this soft boi loves you too much but you always gotta tell him that you won't leave. And when you both said I love you, he knew from there and on that you meant it.

Mike: 8/10

Why: Because he is homeschooled and your not but he knows that you won't ever cheat on him. Like EVER. (Ya better not I'm trying to hook you up 👀) Plus the Loser's Club got him. But when all of y'all are out and hanging out with each other and someone will make a move he'll watch first and when they try something that he don't like and you can't do nothing then he'll be next to you kiss you and kindly and purely tell them to fuck off.

Ben: 10/10

Why: This fluffy bear- this boi always feel like you'll leave him. Like if Bill smiles at you a certain way or anything of that sort he'll complement you or kiss you. Or just give you the look. But he loves you and you love him. When y'all was in an argument about how Bill kinda flirted with you you yelled it out and he kissed you on the lips saying it back.

Beverly: 20/10

Why

              Like

This

      Girl

Be

J E L L Y

Bad enough you both have to hide y'all relationship. But whenever someone flirt with you she'll wait and either beat the shit out of them or let one of the boys handle it. Other than that watch out because she WILL bite you.