Richie Imagine Part Two

Y/N walked out the restroom wearing her PJs while Richie was sitting on the couch watching " Nightmare on Elm Street".

Oooo Nightmare on Elm Street huh? Y/N said while getting the rest of the food on the counter putting it on the table where Richie was at. He looked up from his comic book and was in total shock by your beauty.

You got some waterAnd sat next to him you turned around and he was red as a tomato not looking at you

You got some water
And sat next to him you turned around and he was red as a tomato not looking at you. You poked him and he looked at her. He never felt that way towards a girl ever in his whole entire life. Yes he always saw her. Yes he always wanted to talk to her but he couldn't. Now she's in his home sitting on his couch cuddling in his blankets.

He was continuing to stare until he saw her arm go back ready to smack him

Wait WAIT said Richie
What's up with you bro and why you staring at me? You said looking at him werid.

Wait WAIT said Richie What's up with you bro and why you staring at me? You said looking at him werid

He laughed and said nothing

He laughed and said nothing. Just beauty. You looked away and thought of an idea. I have an idea. Well that's dangerous. Why won't we make a fort surrounding the couch and tv. Richie thought about it and said Okay I'll get the stuff for it.

*20 minutes later after you and Richie  make the fort*

I SHALL CALL THIS CASTLE THE TRASHMOUTHS CASTLE WITH IT'S KING AND QUEEN SIR RICHARD AND MADAME Y/N you said excitingly.

Richie looked at you saying What if I want to be a Queen.

While you said Don't be hysterical darling there is only one hysterical Queen and that's mwah.

Richie laughed as you sat down proud of you and Richie's work

He sat down next to you and pulled you closer by the waist as it started to rain outside

He sat down next to you and pulled you closer by the waist as it started to rain outside. You guys was looking at Coraline ( yes I know it came out in 2009 but for the story imagine it pleasee

When he kissed your forehead. It caught by surprise and you smiled at him. 20 minutes into the movie you turned and said

Richie can I ask you a question?
Yeah sweet cheeks he said
Please don't get angry I just wanted to know why you haven't mentioned your parents and why you ignored my question when I asked about them.
Y/N I really don't-
Please Richie
No Y/N
Please for m-
I SAID NO Y/N
You pulled away scared when you looked into his eyes they were full of hurt and pain. Then he did something that surprised you. One tear rolled down his cheek and he took off his glasses trying to stop them until you pulled his hands away grabbing his wrist and pulled him to your chest.

He cried and cried and it pained you to hear it and to see if from him

I'm so sorry Richie I shouldn't have-
No it's fine Babe I-

After a moment of silence and a moment for Richie to calm down he pulled away. You sat to where his head can be on your lap and you looked at him. And that's when he told you about how his parents ignore him every single thing. Even the little things and things he never even told the losers too.

He got up and said sorry for that as he wiped his tears away and you stopped him and looked at him in the eyes saying

Richie I know how you feel. To feel that your alone and that your forgotten is... It's really fucked up. And I know it's a thing that people think is not really of a big deal but it is if you go through it everyday. But your not alone and you don't have to worry about it anymore. I'm here. And I will always be here for you. So when you think that you are slipping away and that nobody will be there just remember that I'm down the street okay? You said as you hugged him.

He smiled as he hugged you back. He let go and looked at you in the eyes.
He moved closer and closer until he kissed you softly on the lips. You were surprised for a second but kissed back smiling in the kiss.

Is it too early to say that I like you?
No Richie it's not. As you smiled looking at him.
Well I like you. Well to be honest I was attracted to you before but didn't have the balls to go up to you but I just wanted to know if you'll be mine?
You kissed him again and smiled saying Yes Trashmouth I would love to be yours...

Author's Note: There goes Part Two I hope you guys loved it!