🍃When you get in a heated argument 🍃

~Just Go! I don't fucking care! No I'm not fucking leaving ! Not until we solve this shit! No! Just leave it the fuck alone! ~

~Bill Imagine~

~Bill Imagine~

"JUST GO! I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" you yelled opening the format door as Bill slammed the door pulling you to the wall as he slammed your body making you yank away from him.

But he wasn't having it he grabbed both of your wrist as he held them up on the wall.

You yelled again as he yelled back saying " NO I'M NOT FUCKING LEAVING! NOT UNTIL WE SOLVE THIS SHIT!"

"NO! JUST LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE!" you yelled as Bill looked at you with hurt in his eyes.

~Flashback~

Y/n, no I'm too tired. Bill said as you put your notebook down. You and Bill will always wrote in this notebook. It can be about anything but it was something only you and him did. You left it alone as you walked into your room. 2 days later you and Bill was supposed to be on a date.

"Sorry I'm- I'm at Richie's house right now he needs my help." He said as you hung the phone up taking off your heels and dress.

4 weeks later. "Sorry I have to study for a test I'll be back later" Bill said as he left. But you noticed one thing, he didn't take his backpack not any book with him.

5 days later. You decided to go to Beverly's house. You didn't want to but there's no one else to talk to. You finish your school work, work and everything else.

As you went in the house you saw Bill coming out of Beverly's room. He looked at you as you walked out. You didn't even try to talk to him. You threw his things out and changed the locks.

It has been 2 weeks and you still didn't let him in. Every day he knocks on the door, sits on the porch, calling your name anything for you to listen to him. He was sleeping in his car and to top it all of it was raining amd thundering for the past two weeks.

He did get a little sick but did you care? Nope. He had to go to the store to get medicine and then go to a restaurant to get food. He knew he fucked up because you would immediately let him in.

You would leave early and go to school and work then you would go home. It has been a couple occasions where Bill saw you and tried to talk to you but you ignored him.

But on the last day you just got back from the store and you saw Bill asleep by the door. You unlocked the door and he woke up. He looked up at you as you out the groceries in.

He thought that you were going to close the door as he looked at the road. But then he noticed that it has been 5 minutes and the door was still open. He got up as he looked inside. He saw you walk upstairs as you slammed your bedroom door.

He got his things and out them in as he sat on the couch. The house was so silent. You could hear a pin drop.

You walked downstairs as you grabbed your journal. Bill caressed your hand softly as you aggressively yanked it away from him. You didn't even look at him or acknowledge him.

He sighed as he decided to take a shower. It was night time now and he was about to go in your room. But he noticed that it was locked. Usually you both will go to sleep together but he guess that won't work anymore. So he slept on the couch which he didn't like but he had to do what he had to do.

1 week later you came in with a boy you talk to in class. You and him was laughing. You didn't even know that Bill was laying on the couch but as you pass him he saw the boy. He immediately got pissed off. When you went to the restroom, Bill pushed the boy against the wall as he threatened and told him to leave. The boy left as you came out. You hear what happened as you angrily went to your room.

Bill tried again to get your room but you locked it. But later that night he found a key and opened your room door.

He saw you hugging a pillow as you slept on the bed. He smiled softly as he went in the bed, holding your waist and pulling you closer. When you woke up the next morning you quietly left the bed as you go ready for school.

2 weeks later it was midnight. You and Bill was asleep in the bed. You still haven't talked to him.  You turned as you looked at Bill's face. He was peacefully asleep. But you didn't control yourself as you stroked his hair. He woke up smiling as he looked at you. One thing led to another with no talking as he kisses you passionately. And that night sparked something.

1 week later

"Good Morning Bill" you whispered as he looked at you in shock. He said "Good Morning Darling" back as you got out the bed.

~Flashback Ends~

"NO Y/N I'M NOT. I'M NIT GOING TO LEAVE YOU ALONE!"

"WHY!? BILL JUST GO!" You struggled out trying not to cry as he said

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" his voice cracks "I love you y/n... And I tried to figure it out I tried to run away from it I TRIED my best to not think about it. But everytime I think about you all I could think is that I love you..." He said as he whispered the I love you back.

You started to get teary eyes along with Bill. He leaned in as you both passionately kiss each other. "The only reason why I was at Bev's house was because I wanted her to kniw how I felt about you. And I know it dumb to say this but it was like half of me was missing."

You smiled as you hugged him.. He hugged back as you said " I love you Bill" he smiled as he hugged you tighter saying " I love you too love"

All you know is that he was yours again and you are his. 🍃