Stanley BARBER not Stanley URIS Stanley BARBER

A/N YEP YEP YEP I MADE ONEEEEEEE!!!!!

You and Stanley were at his house after he picked you up at your work y/f/s. You have known Stanley for YEARS and when we talking bout years we talking bout BEFORE you went to Pre-K.

Yes y'all was childhood best friends. You known him your entire life. So you knew how to handle an awkward dork like him.

You, Stan, Dina and Sydney were sitting non the floor looking at the ceiling. You knew about his crush on Syd and you knew that she liked Dina and so forth.

Yes you had all the tea because they love to have tea parties and spill sessions with you. As y'all looked you rolled up and put in some music.

You put it on "Them feels vibe" playlist and you went upstairs to get snacks. You knew his dad and didn't have a problem with him. Yeah he was a dick but you knew how to snap back at him with a boom pop.

"Sup Mr. Barbs" you said as he looked at you.

You were wearing Stan's sunglasses with a black crop top black high waisted short shorts and some black converse with a flannel. Your hair was down as you shoved popcorn in your mouth shooting shot guns at him with you fingers.

"Hi y/n...." He said as he turned back to what you were doing. You walked to Stan's room when you heard people talking.

Soo you being you silently listened.

"Guys what the fuck do I do. I like her so fucking much like words can't even-" Stanley exclaims as Syd spoke up saying

" Look from my perspective you NEED to talk to her. Yeah she'll be hesitant with you for liking me and doing other shit with me but I think she will take you. "

Dina then said " Yeah and I've been friends with her form the longest so don't worry about her losing her virginity. "

"WHAT!?! SOMEONE TOOK Y/N'S VIRGINIA BEACH!?!" He yelled as Dina shushed him.

" Yes it was with a boy named Finn. She was secretly dating some other boys too... Like Chosen...Louis..Ashton..Jaeden...Jack.. Caleb.. Gaten... I think she dated Harry but I don't really know about that stuff.. " Dina exclaims as Stan's mouth went wide.

"I'VE BEEN KNOWING HER FOR YEARS AND I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THAT!!!!!" He tells as Dina laugh.

" well she said and I quote "I'm a bad Bitch and I know I'm wanted. He's playing games so I'mma play them too. I'll play him like a fucking Xbox"" Dina laughs as Stan blushes .

"Shit... I didn't know all THIS!"

"Don't worry Stan just tease her and it'll definitely work!" Syd giggled as she pays him on the head.

" ok deal" he smiled as you opened the door.

You heard every single thing and you were about to show him off. You walked to his table and put the food on there. You walked and turned the music up louder as you said

"Bitch let's get high." They all looked at you as he got up and took some *clears throat* Mary Jane out. You smirked as y'all laid back down on the floor.

Stan lit it up and smiled it first. Then Dina and Syd. But just in time your favorite song "Mary Jane" came on.

You smiled saying "Deadass it's a hella good mood right now" as Dina and Syd laughed.

They pass it to you and you took a puff at it as Stan looked at you in surprise.

You never did anything like that. He just thought that you wanted them to get high. Well now he knows that your not the 5 year old y/n anymore. Your not that innocent girl that used to always help him get out if werid situations.

He sighed as he took a puff too.

*After 30 SECONDS*

All of y'all was high. You don't know what was in it but it made you get up as the song continued to play. You got on the table and started moving your hips as you start dancing.

Syd and Dina was giggling in the corner holding hands as Stan looked directly at you.

You took off your flannel then you took off your shorts. You FELT that vibe and you didn't care what you did.

Stan got up as he walked to you he grabbed you by the leg making you almost slip.

"Come with me. Now." He said as he walked to the restroom.

You went and as soon as you walked in he slammed the door and locked it. You turned around confused as he lifts you up by the waist putting you on the counter sink.

"You think you can just go and show your ass off like that?" He said as he smirked biting his lips roughly but softly.

Your breathing hitched as you smirked saying "Nope I just like to show my ass." You chuckled as he did too he grabbed your chin and made you look at him. You looked deeply in his eyes and you saw so much emotions in them.

You were about to say that you were about to leave when he kissed you straight on the mouth.

It was passionate and hot.

You moaned as he pulled you close. He didn't want to let you go. And you didn't want to leave him. As you kissed him back he smiled into the kiss.

"So....So this is love...?" He thought as he pulled away.

"Uhm....y-y-y/n?" Stanley stuttered .

"Yes Bil- Stanley" you said as he looked at you frightened.

"Umm I don't know how to say this but I'mma just say it.... Y/n... Y/f/n y/m/n y/l/n... I love you. No I'm not. I'm IN love with you. I'm falling out of love with you just to fall back in love with you again. I have ever since I knew about love... Since when we were 5 I knew it from the start that you'll be forever in my life. I know we aren't the same 5 year olds who used to get in trouble for eating glue and the teachers buttons on her shirt but I know that we are still here. Together. As best friends. But I don't want to be your best friend anymore. No ma'am I don't. I want to be your man. I want you to be my girl. My babygirl at that. So y/n would you be my queen for the rest of my life?

Stanley said as you teared up saying "Yes Yes Stanley Barber I'll be your queen" you said as you kissed him. He kissed back as he said

" I finally got my Queen. "

As you smiled saying

"I finally got my King..."

You both walked out and saw Syd kissing Dina. You gasp as they pulled away blushing.

"NAH NAH NAH NAH GO AHEAD YOU SMOL GAY BEANS" you smirked as they laughed kissing again.

Let's just say that You got Stan and Syd got Dina

Ohhh Thank you Mary Jane..... :) ;)