😲 During the Break up 😲

⚠️ATTENTION THIS DRESS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS CHAPTER OKAY!?! OKAY!⚠️

Bill: y/nnnn you can't be in my house for the rest of your life. Stanley said as you pointed the middle finger at him from up under his covers. He laughed as he caressed your face. He kissed you and said "Get up! Come on!" He said as he smack your bum playfully. "Stan.... I suggest that you don't smack my ass cause you don't know that side yet and it'll probably scare the living shit out of you" as Stanley laughed he then pulled you up and wipe your tears away saying "Show them what their missing" you smiled as you got up. You got up and went to the restroom. You went into Stan's closet since you been practically living there and got out a short dress. You smirked as you quickly went inside the restroom. After 50 mins it was time to go to school but you told Stan to go. As he left you walked out and put the dress on and look at yourself. You cut your hair and curled it up you put on some white converse and put light make up on. You smirked as you grabbed your backpack leaving. As you left and walked down the street alot of people did a double take surprised that you were looking like that. When you made it to school everyone gasped and looked stopping. They were surprised that someone in the Loser's Club looks.... FINE AS FUCK ! you got your stuff and walked to Stanley's locker. He look and then looked again. His jaw dropped to the floor. "DAMN Y/N WHEN I SAID SHOW THEM WHAT THEY MISSING I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE SEXY! DAMN!" Stanley said as he grabbed your hand softly checking you out. You both went to first period which is Theatre. All the Loser's Club was there and they asked who you were when Bill and Bev gasp then Richie yelled out "OH FUCK Y/N YOU HOT!" you smiled as you sat down on the stage with your legs crossed. You stared both Bill and Bev down as they looked at you shocked.

Bill's POV

What
The
Actual
FUCK

WHY why did I have to be stupid and go and cheat. I looked as Stan wrapped his hands around my girl. Wait... She's not mine anymore.. I looked at Beverly as she turned to me. This is not the y/n we know. She's supposed to be innocent... It's been a month since I saw y/n and it's been hell. I have been calling Beverly Y/n and I haven't been the same since. Shit I want her bad but I know that I fucked up badly. She got up and started dancing and messing around with the boys as some other boys whistled at her and trying to make her come to their group. I turned red as Bev said "Go and talk to her" I turned around and said "What?" "You love her more. I know it. It was just in the heat of the moment well moments and it was a mistake. I should have been the bigger sister to her and not let you do it." I smiled as I walked up to the stage. Bev smiled and walked behind me.

Richie: "Y/n come on! Your going to cry over Richie? RICHIE OF ALL PEOPLE!?!" Bill yelled as he pulled you off the couch. You groaned as he snatch the covers off. He got on top of you as he leaned down kissing your cheek "Get up and stop moping around. We going to the arcade so get ready." You got up and said "Thanks Bill for letting me stay" he smiled as he said "Anything for you" you smiled and walked upstairs. You looked and saw the dress Bill gave you for your birthday you took it and did your business. You straightened your hair and made it wavy while painting your nails white. You put some heels on and noticed that you still looked short so you shrugged it off as you finished up your hair braiding it a little to make it more noticeable. You decided to put on some Vans since you knew that you'll fall in some heels and after struggling with yourself for an hour you finally got done. As you walked downstairs Bill's breathing hitched as he looked at you weridly... With love? You smiled as Bill accidentally say "Fuck being with Richie you can be mines anytime" you laughed as Bill blushed he escorted you to his car and drove to the arcade. You noticed that your sister was with them and they all looked annoyed. You walked in and everyone in the arcade looked at you. Even the Bowers gang. They were in shock. Bill grabbed you by the waist as your sister scoffed in shock saying "y/n?" You smirked as Bill silently laughed saying "yes bitch." You laughed as Bev cackled accidentally "Richie baby you should close your mouth before something unexpecting... Get in it." Richie closed his mouth as your sister looked at you and said "what's gotten into you!?! You never acted like THIS you always let shit go-" "Oh motherfucker you never paid attention. That's why you are failing in school and I'm not " as you walked off feeling like a bad ass. Bill and the other Loser's followed as you turned back around saying "Think twice before you do something you'll regret." Richie looked down and he said "It wasn't me.. she forced me to do it and before you can say anything she can tell you that she did" as your sister sighed shaking her head up and down. Indicating that what Richie said was true.