"I'm at the hospital"- Loser's Club

Prompt: "I'm at the hospital"

This is going to only have fear in it so don't worry... Only a little. But request was from my smol bean Not-Reddie-for-life. Hope you love it!
+-+-+++-+-+-+-+----++++++-+++++-+-++++-+-+-+-+++-+-+-+----++++----+--+-+-+-+++-+-
You were mindlessly walking around your house alone.

Summer of 89 seriously had they nerves . From Georgie to the barrens and to this fucking clown you didn't know what to do.

As you walked downstairs you had a feeling of someone staring at you. You looked around but didn't see anyone so you shook the feeling off.

As you finished drinking water. You heard something drop. You jumped and saw nothing so you decided to go upstairs.

As you finished going up the stairs you saw a dark figure passed across the hallway. You gasped and was about to yeet your ass out the house when you turned to the right.

The door was opened and you saw the window opened. You walked and closed it but noticed really quick how dark it was outside.

It was 3pm in the afternoon. Like how!?

As you questioned about what's happening right now you walk out the room when suddenly you see to a pair of feet one bigger than the other. You looked up. Half scared to look up and half curious and when you did you saw a fucking walking diseased man asking you

" Wanna take the pill y/n" as he pulled his tongue out.

You screamed and ran past him. The hallway was long so you picked a random room.

When you did you saw down in front of the door. You calmed down and was repeatedly out of breath saying "it's not real it's not real it's not fucking real". As you let go of your face and slid your legs down you started to feel something...

Something was crawling up your skin you smacked it away but it continued you continued to do that when you started feeling bites.

You screamed moving your legs frantically while scratching your face and smacking your legs and arms.

As you sat up you turned on the light and saw a room full of insects and bugs etc . Things like ants, scorpio's, snakes, bees, spiders, every single kind in the room.

You screamed as you opened the door going to another room.

You cut in the light and went inside the closet nobody was there. You calmed down when you noticed how the closet was getting smaller and smaller. You put your hands on the wall to stop it but it didn't. You screamed saying " No no please somebody help me!" As you gasped for air. You feel for the door knob and twist it open as you rolled out the closet.

You shook your head to get the pain to go away when you saw how everything gotten much distant and smaller probably bigger. It was like the closet but different. You ran trying to find the door when everything shut down making it dark. You squeaked squating down on a wall and covering your eyes. You peaked and saw that the room was normal.

Suddenly you hear someone"s voice and then the door opened you screamed but suddenly realized that it was just the Loser's Club.

You signed in relief as everyone was asking if you were okay. You said no then started telling them when Richie started laughing darkly.

You looked up and saw everyone smirking down at you looking at you darkly.

They looked like they hated that you exist. As you called out Eddie's name you touched Mike's leg saying "what's wrong" when he said "Ew don't fucking touch me slut" as he roughly pulled his legs away. You was shocked until everyone started surrounding you. Saying things that you don't even know that is true like

" Your such a bitch" " Nobody likes you" " We don't fucking love you" and more.

You started crying as you pushed Stanley legs. Going in between Bill's legs trying to get away when he pulled you back by the belt buckle.

"Aw leaving so soon bitch" Bill said as he laughed along with the other losers.

As he slid you back to them you kicked his balls and ran out the room.

Every single room you'll go in would be some type of fear, some type of phobia.

The fear of having a fear and going through them...

As you ran down the hallway to get out the house you saw a 7 foot figure tower over you saying

"Leaving so soon y/n/n?"

You looked up and saw the petty bitch himself Pennywise.

"Come on float with me you know you want to"

"Nobody will care so come join the circus with me"

He kept talking as you started to wheeze in shock and as you yelled out no trying to leave when he angrily pushed you down on the floor saying " You shouldn't have done that" as he laughed

He pulled you up by the neck choking you as he squeezed tightly. You was gasping for air moving your legs around clawing his hands when-

He suddenly pulled you up higher slinging you to the wall. You hit the right wall to the left making a dent/whole into the walls. Then he threw you hard down the stairs. You hit your head pretty hard but your leg popped out of place.

You groaned as you scooted to the telephone. You called 911 and passed out.

The ambulances came and saw you bleeding on the floor from your head.

They quickly for you situated and after 10 minutes they was at the hospital.

*4 hours later*

You woke up confused. Talking saying
"Where am I? The fuck- Shit my head"

"I'm at the hospital?" You said as you heard someone say "SHE'S AWAKE!" Suddenly you felt alot of bodies around you hugging you as somebody said "Y-yeah y-your a-a-at the h-h-hospital y/n/n."

It was Bill. You looked up and saw everyone looked worried. You saw tear stains on Stan's, Eddie's and Ben's face. Beverly had red eyes as if she was crying. Bill was on your left side as Richie was on your right. And Mike was at the head of the bed right on top of your face looking at you with so much worry and anxiety. His cheeks were puffy too. Bill's face was red and he looked like he cried and Richie's nose was red too indicating that he also was crying.

They all hugged you at the same time when you pushed them away angrily saying " Don't fucking touch me!" They all looked at you confused asking what's wrong when you said

" Oh don't fucking act all innocent you all were at my fucking house don't lie me!" You screamed as Richie said

"The fuck are you talking about dollface?"

You looked at they faces and they were genuinely concerned and confused.

You told them everything and what happened.

They all had scared looks on their faces when Eddie spoke up saying " We never went to your house we were all doing something at our house"

"S-so what are you saying?" You stammered as Bill said

" I-I d-don't know..."

Beverly suddenly spoke up saying " At this point I don't care as long as she's okay and is with us everything is fine" as she climbed in the hospital bed next to you hugging you.

Everyone agreed and they all group hugged. As you felt someone kiss your lips whispering "I love you y/n"

You was shocked but kissed back. The only problem was that you don't know who did it because after the hug everyone let go at the same time while  Bev continued to hug you.

So who did it?