Richie Imagine

She was walking alone. Summer had just started and it sucked for Y/N. She was known as an outsider at school because she didn't talk alot and she stutters a little too.

Y/N was not like any other girl you ever known she had her own werid personality. She was short and She was very beautiful. She was how can you say this she was thicker than any girl in Derry ever was. Which is why Greta and her little burnt chicken nuggets hate her. Why? It runs in the family. Which is why Henry Bowers always tries to get her to be his which ends up with her pinching punching or smacking the hell out of him.

She was the kind of girl who you always have to say " Watch your profanity" to she wears glasses and she always wears Y/F/S. That's how everyone know that it is her.

Y/N POV

This sucks. This fucking sucks how in the world did she not see that fucking ugly fugly clown!?! I hope that clown go and-

Where you going off to tits. Henry said

Y/N turned around annoyed. She then let go of her backpack strap and touched her precious thing one and thing two saying " You must fucking like them for you to always talk about them like dang if you wanted to have some you could have asked the pharmacist." She said as she rolled her eyes getting ready to walk off when he pulled her back.

*** The Kissing Bridge***

Get off me you little shit! Y/N said

You think you can get away with talking to me like that you slut!?! Said Henry as his gang watches smiling and laughing.

I know this bad breath motherfucker did not have the audacity to call me a-

If you don't get yo Horton hears a who looking ass out of my face I will hurt you. Don't think I won't.

Henry looked at her as he turned red from anger punching her in the face and grabbing his knife carving a H on it..

She couldn't take it. It was hurting so much she begged and pleaded with him to stop until he said that he'll do his whole name. His gang didn't know that he was going to do that and they also tried to stop him from doing so which got him more angrier.

She kicked his no no square and flipped off the bridge. They started to follow her but Guess what. The Who looking ass boy lost his knife which resulted in them trying to find it.

Y/N turned around and said ' Haha bitch that's what you get' while shaking her bottom making a face with her thumb on her face ( Picture up above) As she ran off. She heard footsteps and she got scared.

She was running. She didn't know where or what will happen if they caught her. She jumped over a log and moved from tree to tree until she got to the barrens.

She ran and ran until she saw some boys 6 of them and ran over to them pushing a curly head boy and a boy with a fanny pack. Going through a African American Boy and thick boy. You was about to pushed pass a boy with some short hair and a boy with glasses until the one with the glasses grabbed you by the wrist stopping you to go any further.

Woah what the hell happened to you!? Said the boy with the glasses.

You looked and said H-henry.

*During the bike riding to the pharmacy*

You was on Richie's bike. You knew who they were but never talked to them. And you didn't know you'll run into them at the barrens.

Richie was making jokes until they got to the pharmacy.

R-richie s-stay here said Bill as the rest of them went inside to get some things for her.

Well aren't you a pretty little thing. Richie smiled as he squat down to meet your face.

Hum well aren't you a fine thang that came into my life. You said while blushing and smirking.

Richie looked surprised that someone replied back to one of his lame ass pick up lines.

They was getting to know each other when Eddie came with the bandages and etc. Mike coming to get her water while Ben and Stan ask if she was okay.

Bill came up after a few minutes. With your best friend Beverly..

Woah what the fuck happened Y/N!? Said Bev

Wicked Witch of the fucking West did this. You said

What did you do. Said Bev already knowing that you did something as she chuckled.

Well.... You started and after finishing up Bev laughed saying did you actually tell him that!? You laughed saying yeah.

Which resulted in Bill asking who thing one and thing two is making Bev cover her mouth from laughing too hard.

Ally and Sally as you lift one up and the other. While Bill blushed.

**** Down the street from your house****

You and Richie was walking down the street laughing and talking. When he stopped by your house.

Well that's my home. You said as you looked at Richie.

It was nice knowing you Richard. You said as you was about to walk off. He grabbed you by your upper arm saying Why won't you spend the night over at my house? He said while blushing.

Uh Richard. You said while giving him a look.

No no no no not like that it's more of a sleepover over. So you know we can get to know each other more. He said softly.

Okay let me just tell my mom that I'll be staying over at your house tonight. You smiled as he let go of you blushing like a pink rose.

* After 50 mins and him meeting your mom*

You guys was in his house. You asked where his parents at resulting in him ignoring you and asking what you wanted to watch and eat.

Part two coming