Your dating Richie but Stan likes you

It was a great day today for y/n she was happy. High on sunshine and she didn't know why. She woke up did her lil business and picked out her clothes for school.

After she got dressed she out her hair in a bun grabbed her converse shoes and backpack and ran down stairs

After she got dressed she out her hair in a bun grabbed her converse shoes and backpack and ran down stairs. She said good morning to her family kissing her mom on the cheek grabbed the plate of food and walked out the house.
She turned around after shutting the door and was greeted by a good morning from her best friend Beverly.
Ever since the Pennywise situation Beverly recently moved in with y/n and her family.
Beverly and y/n knew each other for years because Beverly's family used to be close with her family but ever since Bev told them what he did to her they couldn't just leave her out there so they now call Beverly their daughter too.

Sup Bev how was your walk? Said y/n
It was good Bev smiled I had alot to think about so you know... Said Bev as she trailed off. Y/n looked at Bev knowingly saying You know you can always talk to me right? Yeah I know I just wanted to actually figure it out myself you know? Don't worry about it Nerd I'm alright said Beverly as she chuckled and got her bike. Yeah okay Red head. Y/n said as she smiled laughing a little getting on her bike too.

It was fall and the leaves were falling the wind was blowing and the vibe was just kickin making everything calm and relaxing.

As both y/n and Bev ride on their bike they met Ben on the way along with Mike who recently asked his father to put him in high school so that he can be with his friends.

As they got neared the school y/n looked between Ben and Bev. Ever since Ben told her well was forced upon his will to tell her that he like- no actually love Bev She has been trying her best to at least make the two see that they both do but things with Bill and Bev kissing and etc was just blocking the situation.

They all got off their bikes and was greeted by many good mornings, Hello's, Waves and etc.

Y/n smiled when she saw her boyfriend Richie and gave him a kiss on the cheek making him blush.

She didn't notice but Stanley was looking at her in admiration. He wish that you was in his arms kissing him and whispering softly in his ear saying I love you.

Stanley was kinda upset because the person he told the secret to actually stole the girl he loves very deeply.

Yes Richie knew that Stan like Y/n but he liked her to but he made a move cause he knew Stan wasn't going to actually go and tell her anyway so he beat him to the punch.

::Stanley's Pov::

There she goes... The love of my life, the girl I always have my eyes on, the girl that can take me to a whole new world, the girl who can make me feel like a whole new person and make me so happy just by smiling or looking at me was with one of my best friends hugging and kissing him.

How? Like c'mon Richie!?! Of all people you could have picked Bill like I'm not gonna lie he is cute as fuck but Richard!?! Richard Trashmouth Tozier!?! 😐 You have got to be kidding me. Well... At least she's happy.. That's all that matters.

W-wait Y/n h-how did you r-ride y-your b-b-bike while carrying a plate of food said Bill looking at y/n weridly.

Oh I have my ways said Y/n smirked looking like a evil squirrel on crack to be honest while eating bacon.

W-wow okay then said Bill honestly not surprised that she can do that ever since she carried a big bag of snacks into the movie theater without them or the staff knowing.

So did you guys know that all of our classes is doing this thing where we have projects and stuff said Eddie as he pushed Richie when he was trying to take his fanny pack.

Oh yeah maybe we should pick each other so that we can all do it or something I don't know said Y/n

Damn she's so beauti- No no Stan no don't even-

Stan? Stan? STANLEY URIS Y/n Mike Ben and Bev yelled out trying to get his attention while Bill shook him.

You okay Curly? You acting werid today said Y/n looking at him in concern.

Yeah Princ- y/n yeah y/n I'm okay. I smiled while Bill looked at me knowingly along with Ben and Mike.

Bill always knew that Stanley had it bad for y/n ever since she broke her leg after Henry pushed her down the quarry making her fall in the water hitting a rock pretty hard making it break.

Stanley was in hysterics and always helped her go to class and etc.

Ben and Mike knew because they were all really down in the dumps. And they were at a bridge yelling and having a great time when he accidentally said I love you y/n. Making Mike trip on a rock and Ben choking on some water he was drinking.

Eddie knows that Stan like Y/n but he never told Stan because then he'll freak out or get sassy. They both was alone together and it was after the Pennywise fight so exactly 4 years ago. They were in the hospital when Eddie came to see how Stan was doing and he saw him asleep. He was going to leave and come back later when he called out your name he was turning and twisting around until he started crying and trying to reach out for something.. Someone.. Someone like you.. saying DON'T LEAVE ME Y/N PLEASE TAKE ME NOT HER. Eddie do not know how people didn't hear it but he knew for sure that he deeply cared for her and love her after he said I love you. Eddie calmed him down and left feeling like Stan needed her or else he'll lose it.

A/N: HEY GUYSSS. So I'mma be making a mini series of this and I hope you love itttt