Love|Bill

"Buh-Bill..." You croaked out as you dragged downstairs.

"DARLING WHY ARE YOU OUT OF THE BED!?!" Bill said as he got up from the couch softly grabbing you and picked you up.

He took you to y'all bedroom as he laid you down.

You see you just got out of the hospital after you got hit by a car.

You were walking down the street going to work as you saw a child in the middle of the street. You yelled at her but she didn't hear you. You then saw a car speeding up the street and as the car got neared you grabbed her and push her away making the car collide with your body.

You were in a coma for 2 weeks. All the Loser's visit you and Bill was constantly in your face making sure you were alright.

The little girl that almost got hit didn't have any parents so you and Bill adopted her. Her name was y/d/n. And she was an angel. Bill made a room for her and everything. She was just 5 years old going on to 6.

He went to the closet and got some spandex shorts and one of his hoodies. He made you sit up a little and took off your clothes putting the new ones on.

As he did that he cut on the TV and put it on a movie called "Fantastic Mr. Fox." He went downstairs and got some snacks and drinks and went back up. As he did he saw the most beautiful thing ever.

You were holding y/d/n as she slept on you. He smiled as he set the things down. He put on a black shirt and sweatpants and got in the bed.

He kissed your forehead along with his daughter as the rain softly goes down outside.

"I love you y/n and I love you y/d/n. Y'all are my queen and princess." He whispered as you smiled in your sleep cuddling closer to him and y/d/n.

He fell asleep as it the April rain tapped on the window