÷×∆Richie∆×÷ |••∆Every Breath You Take∆••|

Every breath you take

He saw you as you walked down the street...

Every move you make

He looked as you kissed him. Wishing it was him that was in that position..

Every bond you break

He saw as you cried as you yelled at your boyfriend finding out from your best friend that he cheated on you with her.

Every step you take

*Flashback*

You smiled as you wiped your tears away. After waiting for your day to come he never showed up as it was only you and Richie. You smiled at Richie as he looked at you like you were the only person on this world.. He smiled as he asked for your hands. You took it as he took you on the empty dance floor. You put your head on his shoulder as he did the same.. Both of you swaying back and forth with no music..

I'll be watching you.

"I-I can't see her in pain like this. I don't want her to suffer in pain Stan I just can't do it.."

Every single day
Every word you say

"I like you..." Richie said as you paused. You felt the same way but you didn't want to make him hate you. You thought that if you say no he won't have to leave. You shook your head as you ran away.

Every game you play
Every night you stay

"Richie is it okay if I stay the night?" You whispered on the phone as you flinched when you heard glass break. Richie rolled over as he looked at the time 3am to be exact he groggily said "Yeah.. yeah love you can come over." You went through the window as Richie asked if you was okay. You cried on his chest as he laid you both down on his bed. He cuddled you as you cried and cried. " Everything's going to be okay darling..."

I'll be watching you...

Oh can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches with every step you take.

"Richie held back the knot in his throat as he saw your boyfriend who cheated on you kiss. He turned as he saw you look over at him. He wanted you to be with him. He knows that he isn't good enough for you. He saw him kiss your other best friend again. He caught them doing more and was going to tell you but that didn't work out..

"Woah Richie what happened to your eye?" Mike asked as Richie played with his lunch. "Oh it's nothing." He said holding back his tears.

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake

"You smiled as you looked at your boyfriend knowing it wasn't worth it. You looked over at Richie but he seem to be avoiding you... You held back your tears as you asked to speak privately to your boyfriend."

Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you.

"NO RICHIE GIVE IT TO ME NOW!" Stanley yelled as he grabbed the razor from Richie. He bent down as he wiped the blood off. Stanley looked as he sighed. He hated seeing Richie like this.. Richie cried as Stanley told him not to do it again. He held both if his wrists up as Richie tried to stop crying.

Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace.
I dream at night, I can only see your face.

Richie turned and tossed as he all he could think about was you. He got up as he got a piece of paper and pen and began writing...

I look around but it's you I can't replace.
I feel so cold, and I long for your embrace.
I keep crying baby, baby, please...

After begging and pleading Richie set up on the stage with the curtains closed as Stanley helped him. Richie walked up to the mic as the curtains opened in the cafeteria. You looked at him while you sat on the table. Richie opened his mouth as he began singing "Every breath you take ..."

Oh can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches with every step you take.

Richie looked as he saw you ran out. He looked at Stan as he tilted his head to the door telling Richie to go. It was raining outside as you walked in the middle of the street. Richie right behind you.

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you.

"I'M SORRY RICHIE! I KNOW I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN TO BE WITH ME AND I KNOW IT! I ALWAYS LOVED YOU BUT I WAS TOO SCARED THAT YOU'LL HATE ME!" you screamed out as Richie caressed your face gently.

Every move you make
Every step you take
I'll be watching you...

"Baby I just need you to be in my arms. I love you and I need you and seeing you unhappy and not smiling like how you used to hurts me. So please-" Richie said as you let go "I can't Richie I can't..." You cried out as he cried too. The rain pouring harder.

Richie came up to you as he kissed you passionately. You closed your eyes along with him. You let go as you looked at him. You didn't see where you was going as Richie yelled out "WAIT Y/N STOP!" you turned as you saw a car. Richie grabbed you as you rolled over with him covering your head.

"I don't wanna lose you soon." Richie whispered as he looked in your eyes.

I'll be watching you

*3 weeks later*

You looked at Richie as he looked down. Your eyes watered as you turned to your so called group of friends.

[Background:]
Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you.

"I know that I gotta get over her but it's hard Stanley it really is.. I love her too much to where I don't even think I can love again." Richie whispered out as Stanley looked at him..

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you.

You smiled as you saw Stanley walked up to you. You both walked to the quarry as he said "I know you love Richie. And he loves you back. I know that your afraid to love again but I'm telling you y/n... He will never love nobody like how he loves you."

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you.

You looked down as you said "I'll... I don't know yet. Just tell him I'm sorry for wasting his time..."

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Stanley sighed as he saw Richie on his bed crying. " Let's go Richie." Stanley pulled Richie off the bed as he made Rich go to school.

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you.

You walked up to the Loser's Club table as they all looked at you. You saw Richie with his head down as you sat next to him. All six of them smiled as you grabbed his hand. He squeezed it as he looked up. His eyes widen when he saw you... You smiled as you kissed him on the lips. He kissed back as you said "I'll always be here for you Rich." indicating that you said yes to be his girlfriend. He smiled brightly as he kissed you making you giggle as the other Loser's awed as you sat on his lap hugging him as Stan smiled knowing that both you and him are truly happy again... Love takes time...