✨Jaeden✨ 🙌🏾 Destiny 🙌🏾

In this world there's so much confusion...

"I don't understand.. We can't say no? I don't want to leave you..." "Baby I have to management want me to." "Why!? I've been with management for years you and me both and we been dating for over 4 years. Jaeden we are 16 and 17 it's... It's not fair."

And I've tasted the city life and it's not for me...

"Excuse me sorry pardon me." You said as you walked into the building. "Hey Sarah, I need to speak to Jae right quick-" you smiled as she sighed smiling. "Y/n you didn't hear?" "Hear what?" "He left.." "What do you mean left!?" "He not here he's on set in LA.." you dropped your purse as tears flow.

Now I do dream of distant places...

*Flashback*

"Jae I wanna move some where.. some where free with just you and me." Jaeden smiled as he looked up from his script. "Someday just not today." He hold your hand as your smile decreased..

Where I don't know now, but it's Destiny...

You looked as you got out the car. The sum glowing brightly. No city life for you. Just... Your destiny. You ran to the field as you finally felt free laying in the grass. Your tears come back as you thought about Jaeden. "Please come back to me..." You whispered out.

If it's the rich life, I don't want it
Happiness ain't always material things...

"Jaeden it's 4am in the morning what are you doing... Why do you smell like perfume?" "I- I had to be with the PR.." "PR?? You mean fake girlfriend..." "Yeah baby I'm sorry.." "Yeah..."

*3 months later*

"NO JAEDEN! This is not what I wanted! I know how it feels to be in your shoes I had to work with you! But you are actually with another girl! You aren't even faking it anymore!" You sobbed out as Jaeden looked at you on the other side of the kitchen counter. "Look I have to make it believable. Don't worry." He said as he kissed you he put a necklace on your neck as you looked at it. This wasn't what love is..

I want Destiny...

You put on your dance outfit as you out on your shoes. Your black tights and black crop top..

It's the place for me...

You smiled as you walked on stage alone you looked around the arena your eyes glossy as you started practicing..

Give me the simple life.

*Flashback*
"Ahhhhh Jae no!" You giggled as Jaeden laughed along with you. " You gotta catch it first! " He smiled and laughed as you did the same. Both of you eating popcorn...

I'm getting away from here...

"I'm leaving.." " What!?! Baby no! Listen! Work has been hella annoying lately I promise tonight that we will have our couple's night okay? " " I can't keep doing this Jae it's taking a toll on me... " Your eyes glossed over as Jaeden held in to your arm as if you were going to slip away any second... "Please Darling?" " Okay... " He never did keep his promise...

Let me be free, let me be me

"Stand up straight, look ahead, don't smile turned your body- NO NO Y/N YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT INTO FAME STOP BEING LIKE THIS!" Your dance instructor yelled as you swallowed back the tears...

I'm a man that's for all seasons

"Actually Jae lemme help you! You smiled as Jaeden looked up smiling as he gave you some papers. You acted it out with him as he mesmerized them. You both turned as he leaned in closer closing the gap and kissing you passionately and softly. Your heart fluttered as your body heated up. This is What you missed...