Patience|Stanley

"I'm sorry sir and Mrs. Uris but sadly you can't have a child." Doctor Kasier said as she looked between you and Stanley.

You covered your mouth crying as Stanley held back tears having a blank face.

"It was me, this is my fault. Now y/n can't-"

"If you have any more questions you have my private number okay y/n?" Kasier said as she left sniffing and wiping tears away.

You sighed as Stanley looked into space. You pulled him in between your legs and hugged him as he cried on your shoulders. You rubbed his back as he sobbed.

"It's okay if you leave me. J know you have been wanting a family and I fucked it up for you." He sobbed out as you pulled his chin up saying

"Don't you EVER say that again. I love YOU Stanley Uris. Nobody else.. And if it means that we can't have a family then it's fine. As long as I have you in my life I'm okay! You said as you kissed him and pulled him back in your arms again.

*2 years later*

"FUCKING FUCK WHAT KIND OF FUCKERY IS THIS" You yelled as you breathed in and out holding your stomach.

"You probably have gas-" "STAN!!" "WELL YOU DID EAT ALOT OF FOOD BABY YOU HAD CHICK FIL A, TACO BELL, WENDY'S, CANE'S, AND ZAXBY'S" He yelled when smiling a little as you blushed in embarrassment.

"Ughhh baby please call Kasier for me?" You said as Stan got the phone calling Kasier.

*5 days later*

"Hummm that's unusual.." Kasier said as she looked at your stomach on the screen.

"You've been having gas for 5 days?" Kasier said as Stanley smirked at you

"NO- I was um I was... FINE YES I HAD GAS!" You yelled in embarrassment as you blush rolling your eyes.

"WAIT" Kasier said in shock

"Mr. And Mrs. Uris! YOUR GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" she yelled in excitement as she jump up for joy as your mouth went wide.

Stanley stand up as he had tears in his eyes saying "You got to be kidding! Please don't Play--" "NO LOOK!" she yelled excitingly as she pointed at the screen.

He looked as he saw it. He looked again and said "What's that lump right there?" She looked as her eyes widen

"Twins" she said "huh?" Stan said confused. "OH MY- YOU GUYS ARE HAVING TWINS!" She yelled as Stanley shook you excitingly as you yelled out for joy.

*9 months later*

"FUCKING BITCH MOVE GODDAMN IT" You yelled as you pushed Stanley away from you.

"Baby calm-"

"BITCH! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CALM SHUT UP! YOU DID THIS! YOU. DID. THIS. MOTHERFUCK-AHHHHHHH" You screamed as the baby went through your vagina.

"My VIRGINIA MY FUCKING VIRGINIA IT'S RIPPED OPEN BECAUSE-" You yelled as you tried to kick Stanley.

"YOU FUCKING BATCH" you yelled as Stanley looked at you wide eyed. Kasier casually went towards you as she cut the cord.

*1 month later*

" I can't believe this is our babygirl and baby boy" Stanley said in awe as he looked between one twin the other. He picked up his son as you picked up the daughter.

You both bounced and rocked them softly as you both got closer and closer. Stanley put his forehead on yours as he looked down at you saying " I'm glad that an angel saved both of us darling" he said softly as you smiled saying "Me too Boo me too."

*Years later when Mike calls the Losers Club*

I'mma take a bath. Stanley suddenly said as you looked at him weridly.

"But you don't taken baths." You said as you stir the soup that was in the pot.

He looked at you nervously as he said "gotta try something new huh?"

You looked at him suspiciously as he left.

*10minutes later*

"It don't take people that fucking long -" You walked up stairs as you saw the twins play. They were 13 years old now and is acting like you and Stanley so much. As you went to open the door You noticed that the door was locked.

You knocked but didn't hear nothing so you opened the door with your shoulder as you saw Stanley bent over in the tub.

You looked on the wall and saw "IT" written on there. You saw blood dripping down and you yelled saying "STANLEY BABY WAKE UP STAN!" You slapped him real hard and even punch him but he didn't wake up. You checked his pulse and it was beating little to nothing you called your kids out as they ran in. Your daughter yelled saying " DADDY" as your son ran and called 911.

*24 hours later*

I'm here to inform you Mrs. Uris that.... Stanley Iris is....

Dead. Jkjkjkjkjkjk.

That noodle head Bitch is still alive. He's resting now so you can go see him. She said as you ran to the room along with your kids.

"STANLEY URIS!" You yelled as you slammed open the door.

He some up and said "Darling-" you smacked him Then kissed him saying " DON'T EVER DO THAT TO US EVER AGAIN! " as you hugged him.

The kids climbed in the bed as he hugged them saying " I won't. " You smiled as you wiped your tears away.

You climbed in too as all of You cuddled with one another.

*Derry, Maine*

Eddie still alive along with Stan.

*2 years later*

Richie and Eddie married each other.

*1 year later*

"Baby" Stanley said "yes?"

" I love you sweetheart... "

"I love you forevermore my love"