You/He is having problems and they try to help.

Bill: Bill suddenly woke up. He had a darkening feeling in the pit of his stomach. He didn't know why. But he grabbed his shoes and went straight to your house. The dream. That dream. He had with you under water with cuts all on your arms. He couldn't shake that feeling away. As he got neared your house he went to the back of your house climbing on the ladder and into your room. He thought that it would be locked but it wasn't.. He went in and whispered yell your name out. He walked into your restroom and he gasp in shock. He had tears in his eyes as he started  panicking he ran over to you and saw exactly what he saw in his dreams. Don't worry you had on a black shirt with short shorts. He picked you up and was doing CPR getting towels and more to help stop the bleeding. He yelled out for help and that's when your parents came in shocked. Y/n's mom yelled saying my baby as she ran downstairs to call the ambulance as y/n's father ran to the young couple helping Bill with the wounds. After 5 minutes they pulled her on the ambulance and straight to the hospital. As Bill was inside the car with your parents your mom ask Bill 'Why were you in her room? Shouldn't you have been at home?' as Bill told her how he had the dream and how he saw that her window was unlocked and etc. Your mom smiled as she said ' I'm glad you came, because if you didn't.. thanks Bill' as she turned around with teary eyes. They stayed up all night with no results on you. In the morning Bill called the losers and told them what happened and they all came curious about what happened. After a couple of hours they said that they can see her. Everyone went first one by one and the last person that had to go see her was Bill. He nervously went to your room and saw you sitting up messing with the thing on your wrist and finger. As you looked up all you know is that you saw Bill's eyes watered and him coming at you hugging you to death. He started crying saying that I lost Georgie I don't want to lose the love of my life. After 10 mins he asked why you did it and you told him everything. Why didn't you tell me? Bill stuttered. Because I don't want to worry you. You said. No your my everything so please next time when this happens call me. Okay you smiled. I love you y/n he said while he cuddled up to you holding your hand. I love you too Bill. You said smiling. And ever since that day he's always protective of you along with the other losers. But he'll always ask if you was okay helping you when you needed it. Thank goodness for Bill having that dream that night.

Richie: I don't fucking understand why you want to break up with me y/n! It's been 2 years. TWO FUCKING YEARS AND YOUR GOING TO WAIST IT LIKE THAT!?! After everything we've been through and your going to leave. Richie said as he was crying along with you. You looked away when he forced you to look at him again putting his finger under your chin. Why? Why baby just tell me why you want to do it. Give me one good fucking reason on why I should let you go. He said looking at you deep in the eyes still holding your face. Then you broke down. All the anger, the hurt, the love and hate and insecurities broke free. You both were at Richie's house. And you broke down in the middle of his living room. He hold you like his life depended on it. He didn't want to let you go because he thought that if he did then you'll leave and never come back. Then he saw it. He saw the bruises and cut on your upper arm. He pulled away and took off your jacket and he felt so much pain. How did he not notice this in the first place? " H-how did you-" He swallowed down the pain. " How did you get this?" He said "I-" then you looked. He know noticed how you got those bruises and cuts. He was full of anger and sadness. Anger because of how someone can treat you like that and sadness because he haven't found out til now. No wonder you didn't let no one touch you too much. No wonder you always wear jackets and long sleeved shirts. He suddenly spoke up saying " Your staying with me" "What?" "I said your staying with me. No if's and's but's about it now let's go" He said with so much passion and maturity. As you guys made it to the house you saw your parents looking mad. Then they saw Richie and tried to change up but he said " Don't fucking act like that I know what you did to her and she's not coming back here for as long as you live!" Then they stopped and said something that hurt you deeply " It's not like we wanted her anyway. She's a waste of space and a mistake." You looked up and then Richie said the most beautiful thing ever " Yeah well she's probably is to you but she isn't to me or to the Loser's or the town! So fuck off and fuck y'all self I don't care you don't deserve someone who is the most beautiful woman in this world." as he pushed them aside getting your stuff. Let's just say that y'all was still together stronger than ever and that Richie truly fucking love you so much.