How you guys fall asleep 2 💜🤣😂

Bill: Both always cuddle up to one another talking about things like Georgie, The Loser's Club, Y'all relationship, School everything which result in you falling asleep while he cuddles up to you more. In the middle of the night you wake up to see if he's okay which he is and you put your head in his chest while he pat your head kissing you falling back to sleep but only one thing is on both of you guys mind... I love you..

Stanley: What can you say. You definitely have a time when it comes to Stanley. He'll be asleep first which result to him snoring making you hit him awake. He'll wake up and pull you next to him while both of you listen to music while going to sleep.
In the middle of the night you suddenly wake up to Stanley snoring again making you sit up at the edge of the bed and after 5 minutes or so he hit him again making him snore louder while also trying to see where your warm body is at.

Richie: You both were always arguing back and forth on who makes the best jokes ever which makes Richie tickle you trying to make you say that he's best joker ever. When you finally give up you say it while Richie throw his hands up in victory and after a moment of silence with him looking at you in the eyes he leans down and kisses you softly on the lips passionately. Them he'll get off and cuddle up to you. When both of you asleep you will get on top of him and sleep and all of a sudden when you wake up in the middle of the night he's on top of you drooling mumbling in his dreams making you say his name at least more than 10 times making you stop in defeat and letting him snore on you.

Eddie: Both of you was playing around looking at your comic books that Richie gave you and Eddie for your 9 month anniversary. You guys have been in a relationship for 9 months and nothing bad ever happened yeah you guys will argue over stupid things giving silent treatment to one another only making one or the other miss the other one more and hug them. You both have a cat named Lover. Why? Because it's a thing only you Eddie and the rest of the losers club know about. You both always always have a problem with sleeping in the same bed. You will be all the way at the bottom of the bed deep in the covers or Eddie will sleeping cuddling up with you making you push him off the bed or Eddie doing the same with you some nights. Lover will always have his one spot which is the bottom right. But tonight wasn't the night for you. It was raining you were kinda hurting from helping Mike around the farm. Eddie was wrapped around the covers with you trying to get your right arm from under his stomach while Lover is on top of him leaving you no cover. You stumbled getting out of bed hair messed up when you pulled the cover making Eddie and Lover fall off the bed but there is just one problem. HE'S STILL WRAPPED AROUND THE COVERS. You giving up went to the attic/basement and got you 3 blankets. Picking Lover up putting him on the bed and putting one extra cover on Eddie since he didn't want to wake up.
When you wake up again at 2am he's wrapped around you snuggling and cuddling against you while Lover is in between both of you making you smile and get closer.

Mike: But all you have to do is say that your vegan and you won't have to kill Mr. Sheep! You said as you was laying under Mike while he out his head on your stomach laying down. Y/N he wouldn't believe me! Plus there's not such thing as being vegan for both you and me! (AN: Sorry if your vegan but I love you anyways) Y/N pondered for a moment trying to say something but she was defeated. Ha! I told you said Mike as he turned around wrapping his arms around your stomach. Yeah but- So- but- Whatever Mike you said giggling as Mike looked up at you laughing. You reached out and turned up the volume of the music while Mike softly sings the song. You following after him while he stops and listen to your angelic voice.

He smiles as he went to sleep along with you. Mike wakes up and see you looking like a koala bear hugging his stomach and your legs wrapped around his. He smiled as he stretched out his arms up against the pillow as he falls back asleep. You jerk awake cause you thought you were falling when you looked up and saw Mike sleeping peacefully. You blushed and tried to kiss him but you didn't want to move and you didn't want to wake him up so you kissed the only thing closed to him which is his chest. As you did that he wrapped his arms around you kissing your forehead saying I love Y/N as you hugged him tighter saying I love you too Mike.

Ben: ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUE BABY I LOVE YOU LET'S DO KUNG FU! You said as Ben laughed at you. Both you and Ben was doing a poetry contest to see who can make the funniest one ever. You was sitting up while his head was on your lap. He was dying if laughter which resulted in you laughing too. After about 50 minutes or so you both was getting very sleepy. In the middle of the night Ben was sleeping when he tried to find you. He kept feeling around when he felt your head plopped down on his stomach. He got up and laid back down playing with your hair. Smiling going back to sleep.

Beverly: YOU ATE IT! NO I DID NOT! YES YOU DID! NO I DIDN'T! THEN WHY IS THE COOKIE JAR EMPTY BEVERLY! I DON'T KNOW THE COOKIE MONSTER PROBABLY ATE IT! BEVERLYYYY! You said as you put the cookie jar down. You gonna get it! You said as Beverly looked up from the couch saying Huh? What? Haha Okay. You walked up stairs thinking about what you gonna do to her. It was midnight and Bev was sleeping peacefully in the bed. You got up from the floor looking like Kermit the frog when you walked out the room got some whip cream and a ping pong board or something. You silently got back in the room and stood next to Bev and said this is for eating all the cookies as you poured whip cream on her and smack it all over her face making her wake up. She got up and saw you walking around the bed getting in the bed. When you said That's for eating all the cookies and blaming it on the cookie monster as you cuddled up in the blanket falling asleep while Bev wiped the whip cream off smashing it on your face.
Let's just say that you guys had to take a shower and wash the bed cause it for messy. 🤣😂

Author's Note: VAS HAPPENINGGGG!!!!