💕Insecurities 💕

Bill: You were always insecure about your personality.

You thought that you were really annoying and one day when you was very quiet and Bill noticed and he asked why. And when you told him he said that you are perfect the way you are which is why he wanna be with you for the rest of his life.

Richie: You were insecure about your weight.

The Loser's was playing around with a scale in Richie's home. You were sitting on the couch when Eddie told you to get on it. You immediately said no. Cause you thought that you were too fat. Bev pulled you up and was trying to make you go on it when you snatched your arm away from her. But what hurted the list was when Richie made a joke about how much you ate so you left the house. Richie immediately knew there was something wrong but he didn't say anything. It was until you started to avoid everyone even Richie and you started to starve yourself just to be skinny. You were home alone when Richie came over to see you. You opened the door and he was how pale you were and how weak you looked. He helped out and he apologized for what he did. He said that he loves you for you and that you will always be his sweetheart.

Stanley: You were insecure about your body.

You had cuts and bruises on you for alot of reasons. But Stanley knew there was something wrong because you were hiding your body. Like wear long sleeves and etc. You wouldn't let him hold you anymore or anything. He eventually started talking to you and asking questions. You didn't cooperate well so he spent his allowances on a beautiful dress. He made you wear it and took you on a little date. He told you that he loves you and your cuts and bruises. He also said that it made you strong. And that you'll always be his rock.

Eddie: You were insecure about your height.

You were very short like gurl you a lil shortie. You was shorter than Eddie. Eddie noticed how you'll roll your eyes when someone tries to help you get something that was to high and he noticed how you'll look like when someone jokes about your height. He had to make sure that everything was good so he asked you and when you told him how you feel he said that he loves you and that he loves how short you are. You will forever be his short princess.

Mike: You were insecure about your relationship.

You love Mike. Like PERIOD you do. But you feel like he deserves better. You feel like he needs someone who will always love him no matter what. Like yes you do but he deserves more than the world. When Mike noticed that he immediately told you that he loves you and wouldn't ever let you go because you are his and he is yours.

Ben: You were insecure about your religion.

You love your religion so much. Don't get me wrong but you feel like Ben will hate you for it. He noticed that but didn't say anything until he was getting signs of you being distant. You told him how you felt and he said that he will always support you and love you for whoever you are because you are his baby. Plus he wanted to study your religion. So you now teach him your religion and take him places too.

Bev: You were insecure about your sexuality.

Yeah. It was something. You love Beverly so fucking much but you felt like she didn't want to be with you. So you started to be distant and questioned your sexuality. When Bev noticed she immediately said that she loves you and that if she HAVE to show everyone that then she will. You are her boo and nothing will or can change that.