🌸You vs Loser 2🌸

A/N: So this is where you are dating a loser and one of the other losers do something to you and the loser your dating takes up for you. Enjoy!

Trigger Warning: Cussing, And etc.

I REPEAT I REPEAT NONE OF THEM AND I MEAN NOT ONE OF THEM WOULD EVER DO THIS THEY ARE ALL PURE FOR THIS WORLD! I DID THIS BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING AT A MOVIE AND I HAD A IDEA FOR IT! I REPEAT PLEASE DON'T COME HERE AND TRY AND HATE ON ME CAUSE YOU ARE ALL PERFECT IN YOUR OWN WAY AND DON'T LET ANYBODY CHANGE THAT ABOUT YOU! BUT I'M SO SORRY IF I MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE! AND I DO JUST COMMENT ON MY STORY OR TEXT ME ON MY BOARD OR DMS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3!

Richie: You Richie and the rest of the Loser's was walking around the neighborhood having fun. It was 12 pm and the sun was shining bright outside. You were wearing high waisted blue jeans and a white crop top with a blue jean jacket and some converse. You was putting your hair in a bun when your boyfriend Richie stopped you. Helping you put it there like a bun. You smiled as he finished up grabbing your hips from behind kissing your neck. You all stopped at a street just sitting on the curb or whatever. (Same street where they had the fight and split up/ Richie and Bill fight). Richie and you were an actual power couple. Well to Mike you guys were. It was like you was belong to be together. You guys always know what the other person want and vice versa. You both were trashmouths to the fullest and most importantly you both know that you can't leave each other. You are his. You both play around and help each other when you need help. You were like soulmates. And it was actually a pure sweet relationship.

You, Mike, and Richie was sitting down Richie was cracking a joke while you and Mike laugh y'all asses off. Mike was your best friend. You known him way beforehand and it's like you was his little sister and he was your big brother. Which is why he would protect you at all cost when Richie wasn't there and he would know if something happened and if he have to do something about it.

You got up dusting yourself off about to show them something funny when Beverly yelled out that she was hungry. Suddenly everyone agreed and You were about to go get your backpack when Stanley said " Why won't Y/N and Bill go down the street to get some food from Y/F/R while we wait here." You tensed up. You see you and Bill used to be very close with one another well that was after the Georgie incident. Things were rocky until he started to say some things that hurt you. You were always neglected as a child and you were always so full of life even after getting hit... until Bill finally saw what happened. Yeah Mike knew and he'll let you stay over at his house but you didn't want to continue to go there every single day. So when Bill saw he immediately helped you. You told him to never tell nobody ever and he did...

You looked at Stanley half smiling saying okay while Bill turned his head mumbling something under his breath. You got your backpack about to get money when you felt Richie's hand grab yours saying " No I'll pay for you guys you don't have to" you guys continue to go back and forth cause you didn't want to take it until you heard Bill grumble and stuttering saying "Just take the goddamn money damn." You looked and just grab the money from Richie. You kissed him and began walking with Bill. Mike sensed that something was up. He noticed the way you tensed up when Stanley mentioned Bill and he noticed how Bill was looking annoyed. And to answer your question yes Richie knows what happens to y/n when she's at home which is why he didn't want her to spend the money. And which is why he is overprotective of her at all times.

You and Bill was walking silently. Your feet hitting the pavement while his too. You were about to say something when you heard Bill stutter saying " Why the fuck do I have to be with her. I'd rather have the clown be with me then her" he whispered. You looked at him and held your head down. You guys finally made it to y/f/r you ordered for all of you guys while Bill shuffled getting some money to pay too.