2

"Excuse me??" Yena let out- perplexed upon hearing his words

"Excuse me??"
Yena let out- perplexed upon hearing his words.

He inched towards the girl, stepping out of the darkness- his features illuminated by the street light that shone down on the two.

"Fancy seeing a girl sneak in"
He said, titling his head to the side as he stared at the girl below with a languid smirk lingering on his lips.

"And what? You got a problem wit— ow!"
She abruptly sat up, annoyed by his mere presence but instantly collapsed onto the ground- whimpering in pain.

"Yes, I do. Seeing someone try to sneak in at 11 in the dark, it is a problem"
He eyed the girl before looking up at where she was heading to- the end of the wooden ladder pointing at the window situated on the second floor.

Yena slowly sat up straight, trying to move her body as minimally as possible in order to avoid any suffering. She placed her hand on the ground, supporting herself to stand up but her position wasn't favorable enough.

He let out a dry laugh, sliding his hands into his jean pocket as he leant his side on the wall, amused as he watched the girl make vain attempts.

After struggling alone, by herself for some good seconds she paused, looking up at the boy who remained unfazed, scoffing in disbelief.

"Would giving me a hand kill you??"
His silence made her roll her eyes at him earning a low raspy snicker from him before he slightly leaned down and extended his arm to help her- unbothered.

Yena's eyes flickered to his face and back at his hand before slapping his hand away and carefully standing up, stabilizing herself on her feet despite her aching back.

"It has nothing to do with you Mister, just leave" Yena retorted, unknown as to why a stranger was trying to start a conversation with her.

"As a cop, it does. Why not talk it out in the station?"
Her eyes widened, trying to decipher if she heard him right.

"What?" She let out, bewildered.

"You heard me right,"
He pushed himself off the wall before turning around on his heels- his back facing her.
"Move."
His voice suddenly sounding stern, making her alarmed.

"Sir, you've the wrong idea!"
She almost yelled out, defending herself but soon pressed her lips into a thin line knowing it sounded more rude than pleasing.

He cracked his head to the side- astonished at how reverent her tone amended to.
"Please sir, I'm not a thief if that's wha—"
She began- her tone much softer hoping he would get convinced but was interrupted.

"Whatever it is,"
He paused, turning around to face the dreaded girl before he continued.
"At the station."
His hands clasped hers before assertively dragging the girl along with him towards his patrol car.

" His hands clasped hers before assertively dragging the girl along with him towards his patrol car

Sis be getting jailed💀💀