55

"Why is college so tiring?"Yena mumbled to herself, annoyed that Mr

Yena mumbled to herself, annoyed that Mr. Jeon had given another assignment to them, groaning as she stepped inside her house.

Getting changed into comfortable pajamas she threw herself into her couch, grabbing her phone.

"Right, Mr. Jeon can rot to death"
Yena rolled her eyes, reading out the title of their group chat and a notification popped up on her screen earning her attention.

Donghyuck

Hey
Can you come to Chenle's house?

Rn?
It's 11:30 tho?

Just come women

But why?

It's just he's been sick all day
Thought you might have to visit

Sick? Wth
Is that why he didn't talk to me today?
Is he ok?
What happened??
Hey!

Stop being an annoying ass
Are you coming or not?

Fine🙄

Yena got changed to a decent outfit and head to Chenle's house, worried about how he was doing.

Ringing the door bell, she awaited for the door to open but upon getting no response, she twisted the door knob only to see the house unlocked.

Confused, she walked inside the house that was utterly dark, no sight of any lights on.

"Chenle..?"
Yena called out taking cautious steps since it was dark and she could barely see anything ahead of her.

"Chen—ow fuck!'
Yena cursed out, clutching onto her foot in pain that went slamming against the edge of the couch, blowing out air in attempts to reduce the pain.

Yena quickly pulled out her phone, switching on her torch light before bringing her hand up to switch on the lights and just when she could the whole house lit up with lights on and a bunch of screams in unison, startling her as she shut her eyes close in fear.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
Yena flung her eyes open at the voices and her eyes widened upon seeing Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin and Jisung standing along side Mark who was in the centre, holding a cake in his hand.

"My god.."
"Thank you so much guys..how did you know?"
Yena asked, mouth agape still in shock.

"Happy birthday babe"
The person stepped forward revealing themselves from behind Renjun and immediately threw their hands onto Yena, pulling her into a tight hug.