34

Yena smiled as she looked down at his big hands that engulfed her small ones in- his warmth invading hers that somehow soothed her, making her feel much better and calmer than earlier

"Cute"
Mark commented, wide grin plastered on his face as they watched the two.

"Chenle's falling for her too"
Donghyuck added making everyone except Mark look at him surprised.

"What do you mean 'too'??"
"She likes him, you never knew?"
"How do you know?"
"She makes it so obvious- always looking at him with heart eyes"
"I must've been blind to notice"
Renjun blinked his eyes repeatedly- intently watching the two ahead.

"Shouldn't we be bothered about the case right now?"
Jisung said, and everyone sighed out nodding before walking to their own cabinets, getting back to investigating about they case.

The drive back home was silent- comfortable silence.
Yena was too worn out from all the events- mentally and emotionally, her eyes forcing to close and without realizing she fell asleep.

Chenle glanced at the sleeping girl making sure she had her seat belt on before looking back ahead and speeding down the road.

Parking the car, he got down before rounding and walking towards where she was seated.

He opened the car door- one hand on the handle and the other on the headrest of her seat- debating what he should do with the sleeping girl.

He leant forward to click her seatbelt unlock, struggling since he did not want to wake the girl up yet it was an uncomfortable position for him to smoothly unlock the belt.

The tingling sensation of her rhythmic breaths brushed against his neck and he slightly turned his face to look at her and after moving the seat belt off her, he backed away disoriented upon noticing he was too close to her face.

His head went bumping against the car top and his hands instinctively clutched onto his head while he rubbed the sore spot.

"Fuck"
He hissed out in pain before his eyes flickered down at the girl, a sigh of relief leaving his lips noticing she was still asleep.

"What do I do..?"
He muttered to himself, running a hand through his hair unsure of what to do.

"Too early?"
"Should I?"
"Fuck it"
"Whatever, she's asleep anyways"
Chenle convinced himself to carry the girl inside the house and just when he leaned forward towards the girl his phone rang startling the girl and him equally.

"Oh"
Yena mumbled, quickly getting out of the car and closing the door behind her seeing the boy already out of the car.

Chenle let out a groan seeing the girl had woken up cause of his phone and he pulled it out from his pocket in irritation only to see it was a missed call from Jaemin.

He slid his phone back inside, uninterested, before looking at the girl in front.

"Sorry, I was tired so I didn't realize I feel asleep"
Yena explained, fidgeting with her fingers as she spoke.

"Get in"
He said and nodding she walked ahead of the boy.

"What a timing?"
He grabbed his phone calling Jaemin.

"What?"
"Sorry, I pressed onto your contact by mistake"
"Idiot"
He immediately ended the call- rolling his eyes, cursing Jaemin under his breath for waking the girl up before making his way inside his house behind Yena.

"What?""Sorry, I pressed onto your contact by mistake""Idiot"He immediately ended the call- rolling his eyes, cursing Jaemin under his breath for waking the girl up before making his way inside his house behind Yena

He's whipped OOP- 🤭✌️