44

"What? What's wrong?"Yena asked, surprised upon seeing all of their reaction

Yena asked, surprised upon seeing all of their reaction.

"Who is that guy?"
Yena asked, pointing at the elder man who exited the interrogation room and so did Mark.

"Was he lying?"
Mark asked, stepping inside the room that resided joint to the interrogation room.

"No, not at all"
Jaemin replied, switching the computer screen that recorded his pulse and heart beat off.

"Who is he?"
"Im Daesung, witness of Min Jiwon's death"
Donghyuck replied to Yena and her mouth formed an 'o' in realization.

"What did he say?"
"Yena we can't answer you everything"
Chenle said looking at the girl who gave him a small nod with a frown on her lips before he looked at Jisung.

"I want information about Ruby, everything"
Nodding, Jisung exited the room and to his cabinet getting back to work on what he was asked to.

Chenle looked back at the girl who was confused yet remained silent, not enquiring further about Daesung.

"I need to meet your father,"
"What? Wh—"
"Now"
Yena wordlessly nodded trailing behind Chenle and the two exited the station heading to the countryside.

"Hospital?"
Chenle asked, walking behind Yena who guided him inside the familiar building.

"I told you he had been suffering Diplegia paralysis since the last eight years"
"Oh, sorry"
Yena gave him a nod, mouthing 'it's okay' before walking past the rooms.

"Kim Jonghyuk right?"
"Yes, how do you know?"
Chenle shrugged in response, remembering her parents name that were mentioned in the file he found in his parent's room.

"Also, don't tell my dad that I live in Ulsan or that I'm the witness, please"
Chenle gave her a nod, taking note of her words.

Twisting the door knob open to the room that read '127' she walked in, revealing two people inside who looked towards the door and a smile hovered on her father's face seeing his daughter.

"Hey Yena"
"Hey Johnny"
Johnny fist bumped the girl before she walked towards her father.

"Dad you've a visitor"
"Me? Who is it?"
Yena motioned for Chenle to enter in and he did, closing the door behind him.

The moment Chenle looked at the elder man, his heart stung with agony- it pained him that his parents were the reason behind him being in such a pathetic state.