65

"What? No""Chenle I get it but he's not saying anything to us- he's been asking for Yena ever since""He fucking tried to kill her and is now asking for her? Bullshit"Chenle rolled his eyes, bringing the phone away from his ear ignoring Donghyuck w...

"What? No"
"Chenle I get it but he's not saying anything to us- he's been asking for Yena ever since"
"He fucking tried to kill her and is now asking for her? Bullshit"
Chenle rolled his eyes, bringing the phone away from his ear ignoring Donghyuck who kept speaking to him, his finger hovering over the end call and just then someone snatched the phone away from him.

"I'll come Donghyuck, with Chenle"
"Thanks Yena. Today at 5 okay?"
"Sure, thanks"
Yena ended the call placing the phone on his hand and he lowly glared at the girl, waiting for an explanation from her side.

"It's okay love. I've you and I'll be fine"
"No Yena, I don't want you to meet him again"
"It's okay, don't worry. Also he's in the prison under high security, nothing will happen"
Chenle rolled his eyes, turning his attention to his phone, scrolling through something ignoring her and she slid onto the couch beside him.

"Hey Chenle, angry? At me?"
Yena brought her hand up to touch him but he lightly slapped her hand away earning a sigh from her.

"I will be okay Chenle, don't worry"
Yena said and he remained silent turning a deaf ear to her words.

"Hey I'm talking to you"
"Oy! Are you listening?!"
Yena snatched the phone from his hand before placing her head on his lap, lying on him with a smug smile plastered on her face.

"Stare at me, not your stupid phone"
Yena commented and he looked ahead not wanting to look at the girl.

"I hate to see my peachy-pie angry, come on love"
Yena cupped the sides of his face, pinching his cheeks and he broke out into a smile earning a laugh from her.

"See! I know you can't stay angry at me for long"
"Whatever.."
"Yea Yea I know that's the truth, you just won't admit it"

"Cell D21"
Chenle said and the assigned officer nodded taking the lead.

"This way sir"
The elder man guided Chenle and Yena as they walked past the prison cells.

The person behind the iron bars looked ahead upon hearing footsteps approach, looking out expectantly- his eyes trailed onto Chenle and he averted his gaze onto the person stood behind him and his eyes widened in realization.

"I need to talk to her!"
He almost yelled out at the officer making Yena instantly grip onto Chenle's hand in fear.

"This was why I told you not to come"
Chenle pulled the girl closer to him, glaring at the man who was released out of the cell and two other men approached, dragging him to the room labelled 'Visitation' and the two followed suit.

"Sorry sir, we can't leave the visitor alone with the prisoner"
"I'll be here, just leave"
Chenle motioned the two men to leave and the officer gave him a nod before closing the door behind him leaving the three alone.

"Yena?"
"Kim Yena?"
Yena gave a nod, inching closer to Chenle- her heart pounding in fear though he was being handcuffed to the iron rod that stood in the centre of the room, giving him no ways to escape.

"Yena do you remember me? Did you recognize me??"
Yena shared a look with Chenle before looking back at the elder who frantically tapped his pant pockets with his free hand, trying to search for something.

"Ah yes, this, see this!"
He extended his hand out taking a step ahead but got pulled back since he was held hostage and he frowned.

Yena stepped forward, taking what he held in his hand before looking at it and her eyes immediately widened upon seeing it.

"That's me, mom, dad and—"
"Me, it's me Yena"
Yena snapped her head at the elder, eyes ranking over him as she tried to recollect her past.

"Y-you?"
"Yes Yena! It's me, do you remember now??"
Yena gave a small nod, before looking back at the picture she held in her hand and back at him.

"Who are you to Yena?"
"Who's he Yena?"
Chenle interjected, raising a brow, perplexed about what was happening.

The man looked at the girl with a small smile, eyes looking at the girl who stared back at him with mixed emotions.

"It's me Yena, your own brother,"
"Kim Doyoung"

"It's me Yena, your own brother,""Kim Doyoung"

Dun dun
It's my man Doyo
How you like that?😉✌️