50

"Don't you've college tomorrow?"Yena gave him a nod and he placed his hand on her shoulder, pushing the girl towards the bed and making her sit down

Yena gave him a nod and he placed his hand on her shoulder, pushing the girl towards the bed and making her sit down.

"Then rest,"
"I'll leave"
Chenle was about to turn around but Yena held onto his hand stopping him.

"Stay"
"I.. don't want to be alone"
Nodding he walked to the other side of the bed, switching the lights off and the dimly lit bed light on before he slept beside the girl on her bed.

"Chenle.."
Yena called out and he hummed in response for her to continue, turning to look at the girl who stared at the ceiling.

"Are we like.. dating now? Like girlfriend and boyfriend thing??"
She asked, turning to look at him only to see him already staring at her.

"Yea, I guess?"
"Your first?"
Chenle averted his gaze, embarrassed at her question as he gave her a nod.

"You?"
"Same"
"I'm your first?"
He questioned back and she gave him a nod, flashing him a small smile and he his lips formed an 'o' before he looked at up at ceiling.

"I'm your first.."
He muttered to himself, biting on his lower to suppress the smile that threatened to show up.

"Cute"
"What?"
He let out, wide eyed as he snapped his head at the girl who widely smiled at him, shifting on her side to fully face him.

"I said you're cute"
Yena repeated, booping his nose making him scrunch his nose at the touch and he let out a deep chuckle at her actions making her laugh at his reaction.

Chenle's phone screen lit up with notifications and the two diverted their attention to it before he picked it from the bedside stand, unlocking it as he viewed the texts.

GC

Donghyuck : Chenle is everything okay?
Yena?

Yea

Mark : Where are you at?

Yena's house
Why?

Jaemin : 👀

Mark : Just asking..

Jisung : Jeno Hyung it's high time🤭

Jeno : For?

Renjun : Get bald dude what else🧑‍🦲

Jeno : Not again guys stop

Donghyuck : Just imagine bald Jeno HAHAHA—💀

Jeno : Shut up

Renjun : We won't
You promised it yourself, just do it

Jeno : No thanks

Jaemin : Coward🙄

Jeno : You go bald then

Jaemin : I didn't make stupid promises like you😒

Chenle smiled to himself, placing the phone back on the table and turned to face the girl only to see her silently sleeping.

Sitting up straight, he pulled the duvet over her before lying back down on the bed himself.

Staring up at the ceiling, lost in his own chain of thoughts, unknown to himself that he was smiling at the thought of her words from earlier and soon drifted off to sleep.

"Aren't we interrupting?"
Jisung asked, stopping Donghyuck who was stepping inside Yena's house.

"Exactly my point! I wanna know what we are interrupting"
Donghyuck said, wiggling his brows making Jisung roll his eyes at the underlying indecent meaning in his words.

"Hyung jus—"
Donghyuck hushed him before tip toeing towards her room and slowly twisted the door knob to her room open and his eyes widened but soon had a smug smile evident on his face.

"Yah! Jisung!"
"Come here, hurry!"
He whispered out, motioning the younger to approach him and when he did, he pointed inside the room and Jisung turned to look at it- his own eyes slightly widening yet he smiled to himself at the sight ahead.

The two were sleeping facing each other with Yena's head placed on his arm that was stretched below, their hands over each other's waist as she pushed herself closer to him- her head pressed against his chest and his chin placed on top of her head, soundly sleeping in each other's hold.

Donghyuck snorted out a laughter pointing at the duvet that was thrown onto the floor but soon stopped in order to not wake the two up from him being loud.

"Whatever Hyung,"
"Let them live"
Jisung commented, walking back to the hall but feeling the absence of Donghyuck behind him, he turned around and mentally facepalmed upon seeing what he was doing.

"Hyung, just stop!"
Jisung whispered-yelled out, watching as Donghyuck snapped a few pictures of the two on his phone and once he was satisfied he walked towards the younger.

"At this point, might as well have some Yenle collection in my gallery"
He said, showing his phone screen that had multiple pictures of the two together.

"Yenle?"
"Yeah, their ship name. Actually I was debating between Yenle and Lena.. which do you think suits?"
Jisung shook his head at the elder's words, exiting her house leaving Donghuck alone.

"Tell me Yenle or Lena??"
"Hey Park Jisung!"

Donghyuck followed the younger out of her apartment and during the ride back to the station he was ranting to Jisung about how cute Yena and Chenle looked together and how much of an amazing couple they would make, earning sighs from the younger at Donghyuck's overly excited self.

Right, Yenle or Lena?
You gotta answer Hyuck👀