60

"I got the reports"Mark said, entering Chenle's office and placed the file on his desk before looking up at the rest and speaking up

"I got the reports"
Mark said, entering Chenle's office and placed the file on his desk before looking up at the rest and speaking up.

"No traces of the anyone at all"
"Also, he was Acute cyanide poisoned- immediate death"
Mark said and Chenle nodded in acknowledgment.

"What now?"
Chenle shrugged, sitting down on the couch and just then the main door flung earning all their attention, revealing Miri.

"Chenle!"
Miri hurriedly rushed towards the boy, panting hard from all the running.

"Listen to this"
Miri placed her call recording as they all silently listened to the conversation.

"Hello? Yena where are you? Did you leave already?"
"Yes Mi, I just exited the campus"
"Didn't you tell Chenle would come pick you up?"
"Yes, but he's been busy lately. I did not want to dis—"
"Hello? Hey Yena? Can you hear me? Hello!?"

"What happened?"
"What the fuck did he do to her?!"
Chenle almost yelled out, shutting his eyes closed momentarily as he dropped onto the couch in disbelief.

"Please save Yena, she's in danger"
Miri said with glassy eyes before looking up at Jisung who spoke.

"Thanks for the info Miri, don't worry we'll find her,"
"You can leave"
Jisung said and nodding she grabbed her phone exiting the station.

Just then Chenle's phone rang and already knowing who it was, he picked up the call.

"Heard the update?"
"Where is she?"
"Calm down officer you can't find—"
"Where the fuck is she?!"
"Does she mean so much to you? It's more interesting than I thought.."
Chenle clenched his fists, his fingers itching to smash the phone onto the ground but he could not- raged and worried at the same time.

"Never seen how I poison them did you?"
"Fine, I'll let you know my location- trace it"
Chenle eyed Jaemin and the killer's location was clearly visible on his screen, widening his eyes.

"Come here and you can watch your girlfriend die with your own eyes"
"If anything it will be you who dies"
"Confidence even when I have your girl in my hands? Good, I appreciate"
Chenle furrowed his brows at the sudden silence on the other side before a loud scream of agony pierced through the tranquility making him move the phone away from his ear but his eyes immediately widened upon realizing it was Yena's voice.

"What did you do? I will fucking see your end if she—"
"Well well don't waste time Mr. Zhong"
"You've got just 20 minutes to save her before the cyanide acts up on her, choice is in your hands"
"I'll wait for your arrival- alone"
Chenle slid his phone into his pocket before looking at the others as he spoke.

"Listen, I'll go there alone but I need backu—"
"Shut up you're not going there alone"
"Yena's at risk already, I can't afford to loose you all too, please.."
Chenle stated, placing his earpiece in position as Jaemin tracked onto it.

"Arrive right at the end of the 20 minutes"
"And Hyung I need to you to get the first-line antidote for cyanide along with you"
Chenle said, looking at Mark before diverting his gaze onto the location of the killer that was displayed onto the screen.

"Dude are you serious? You're running out of time Chenle"
"I know Donghyuck but we can't loose him either"
Chenle said and Donghyuck sighed out in disapproval.

"Get Hydroxocobalamin"
Mark said and taking a note of it Jisung exited the station to do as asked.

"Also, who he needs is me, not her"
"And I can save my girl"
With that said, Chenle exited the station, quickly getting in his car as he drove to the location as Jaemin instructed the directions through the in ear.

"Also, who he needs is me, not her""And I can save my girl"With that said, Chenle exited the station, quickly getting in his car as he drove to the location as Jaemin instructed the directions through the in ear

Oop👀