3

"Sir please lis—"Yena instantly stopped on her tracks, at loss of words, when he turned around and their eyes met- his demeanor purely solemn, making the girl more anxious

"Sir please lis—"
Yena instantly stopped on her tracks, at loss of words, when he turned around and their eyes met- his demeanor purely solemn, making the girl more anxious.

"Don't waste my time, just do as I say"
Her eyes trailed to the floor and she silently followed him inside the police station.

The moment he stepped in all the officers, alarmed, stood up greeting him with a bow before getting back to their respective works.

Yena's eyes wandered over the brightly lit building, eyes wide in awe as she stared at everything around her- bundles of files stacked at the shelf, pictures of culprits with the sign 'wanted' stamped onto it pinned on the soft board.

Her eyes trailed over the door ahead, observing it.
"Zhong Chenle"
She whispered out as she read his name that was printed in block on the door that lead to his cabinet, registering his name in her mind.

"What?"
Chenle's voice snapped her out of her trance, making her turning to face him.

"You're not here for fun."
Chenle snapped his fingers in front of her face before walking inside his cabinet.

"Mr. Zhong it's not what it looks like. I forgot my keys in my college locker and had no other way but to sneak inside through the window and that's what you only saw."
Yena clarified, following him inside, wanting to clear the misunderstanding and desperate to somehow get back home.

"You violated the rules"
Chenle said as he leant against his desk, watching the girl in front of him.

Yena scoffed out in disbelief.
"What did I even do?"
"Don't you know the orders from government—"

Suddenly someone barged inside, earning their attention.
"Hyung! There's another crime—oh.."
He paused noticing Yena in his office.

"What? Where?"
Chenle let out as he quickly slid his phone inside his pocket, ready to leave the office.

"Near the 3rd street, 21st house. Let's go, quick!"
With that said, he exited the room leaving the two alone.

"Write down your details and leave"
Chenle hurriedly placed the sheet of paper and a pen in front of her before turning on his heels to leave.

"I'll come along"
Yena began, stopping him from making a move.
"I have no where to spend the night anyway..."

"It's a crime scene, not anything fun. Just get ba—"
"I'm a forensic science major. I could be of some help.."

Chenle eyed the girl, staring at her while mentally debating about his decision.
"Come"
Yena's lips curled up into a smile as she followed him out of the station.

"Come" Yena's lips curled up into a smile as she followed him out of the station

It's our fullsun's birthday!
😭😭♥️♥️