66

- 15 years ago -

- 15 years ago -

"Sis let's hide in here!"
Doyoung said, dragging the four year girl along with him as they hid their small figure inside the closet- desperate to win the little game the siblings played with their mother.

"If mommy no find us?"
Yena asked, looking at the seven year old and he shrugged, hushing her to remain silent and she nodded, pressing her lips into a thin line.

"Yena! Doyoung! Where are you two??"
The two giggled out, laughing amongst themselves as he watched his mother who was trying to seek her two kids who were hiding.

"Come on kids, your mom is getting old. I can't search for you anymore"
Hwayoung sighed out, sitting down on the bed and she smiled to herself, already knowing the two were hiding in her closet.

"Yena mommy brought you a new toy! Come out and see it yourself"
Yena excitedly stood up but Doyoung held her back, shaking his head knowing they were just mere tricks his mother played to win the game.

"Mom is lying"
He whispered out and the girl nodded in acknowledgment, stepping back as she hid herself behind him.

A scream of agony was heard and the boy panicked, rushing out of the closet upon recognizing it as his mother's voice and a confused Yena followed suit.

"Mom you okay??"
Doyoung asked, crouching down beside his mother who screwed her eyes shut in pain, clutching onto her leg.

"Mommy!"
Yena walked towards her and upon seeing her brother concerned she too held onto her leg, following his actions though she knew nothing about what was going on.

"Mom where did you hit? Does it pai—"
"You lost the game son"
Hwayoung said, ruffling his hair before she broke out into laughter and upon seeing her Yena too laughed.

Doyoung widened his eyes before huffing our air in anger and stood up, crossing his arms.

"I thought you were really hurt mom"
"Glad my son cares so much for me, come here"
Doyoung shook his head taking a step back- his lips pouting as he stared at the floor, angry that he lost and got tricked.

"Come here my dear"
Hwayoung extended her arms, motioning him to move closer and being the little kid who loved his mother more than anyone else he skipped into her arms, hugging her closer to him with a wide smile on his lips.

"You're such a good boy my Doie"
Hwayoung placed a kiss on his head and he giggled out.

"Yes! Doie!"
Yena yelled out, poking her brother's cheek with her small finger and the two laughed out at the four year old.