56

"Oh shut up it's not funny"Yena rolled her eyes at Jaemin who mocked how she ran into the couch earning a laugh from everyone and she got seated on the armrest of the couch since there wasn't enough space- Miri had to leave since Nari wanted help ...

Yena rolled her eyes at Jaemin who mocked how she ran into the couch earning a laugh from everyone and she got seated on the armrest of the couch since there wasn't enough space- Miri had to leave since Nari wanted help with Jaehwa, leaving Yena and the rest alone.

"But seriously, are you sick or something?"
Yena asked, looking down at the boy who was seated on the couch beside her.

"Me? I'm fine, why?"
Yena glared at Donghyuck upon hearing Chenle's reply, who was busy eating the cake.

"Ey idiot stop eating,"
"She's asking you"
Renjun snatched the dish from Donghyuck's hand and he cursed him under his breath before turning to face her.

"You told her I was sick?"
"Hey your girlfriend was annoying me with questions and I had to answer something convincing, not my problem"
Donghyuck shrugged and Chenle sighed out at his friend's idiocy.

"So? Couldn't think of anything better? You got me so worried"
"You ungrateful brat, if it wasn't for me the plan would've failed"
Donghyuck rolled his eyes at her, earning a smack on his arm from Mark and they broke out into laughter as they conversed the rest of the night until they were asleep, getting closer to each other as the time passed.

Yena smiled at the sight ahead, she felt contented that she had celebrated her birthday after eight years but most importantly with the six boys and Chenle- who she now looked at as to her own family.

"Happy birthday my dear"
"Thanks dad, how are you?"
"I'm good. How do you like the gift?"
"I love it dad, you didn't have to buy me such an expensive dress"
"Johnny chose it. I can't say no to our fashionista Johnny can I?"
"I guessed it, it's so his style"
"Knew you would like it sis! Have a great day!"
Yena laughed hearing Johnny scream on the other side, humming in response as she walked out of her college building.

"Heard from Johnny that you and Chenle are dating, really?"
"Yes..?"
"Don't worry dear, of course I approve. It's Chenle, I trust him"
"Thanks dad.."
"Why do you sound so tired?"
"Me? Ah.. last night Chenle planned a surprise for my birthday, so I stayed up late"
"Good to know you're having fun dear, you missed a lot in the past eight years. I'm sorr—"
"How many times have I told you not to apologize? It's not your fault dad, please"
Yena clearly heard a chuckle on the other side and she smiled to herself.

"I'm lucky to have you my Yena"
"And I am lucky to have you too dad.."
"Oh, I've to board the bus, I'll call you later"
"Ok, bye, take care. Have a good day dear"
"Hmm, take care, bye"
Yena ended the call, boarding the bus as she made her way back to Ulsan.

Per usual, getting down at the main road since buses are restricted to move inside Ulsan, she made her way to her work place, sighing out as she looked down at her watch, her shift time nearing.

Just when she was about to push open the door, her eyes caught sight of a very familiar figure, turning to look at the person, surprised.

"Chenle?"
Yena approached him, confused as to why he was present at the very place.

"I was waiting for you"
"What? Wh—"
Chenle clasped onto her hand dragging her along with him towards his car.

"Get in, quick!"
Confused yet she got inside and he drove off to the destination.

"Chenle where—"
"Surprise"
Chenle glanced at her, throwing a wink and she chuckled at his actions before he sped the pace down the highway.

The rest of the ride, Yena remained silent, excited about what was to come as the two listened to songs, singing along to the lyrics till they reached their location.

"We're here, get down"
Chenle parked the car and she did as asked to.

"Why are we here?"
Yena asked looking ahead at the very familiar yearly fair- crowds of people entering and exiting the venue filled with numerous rides and activities they could partake in.

"Last time I visited was eight years ago"
"I know, Johnny told me"
Yena gave a nod before leaning against the car as she watched the brightly lit open area- couples holding hands and giggling amongst themselves while parents and kids spent time together and he intently watched the girl- her lips pulling up into a smile, her eyes glistening as the lights beamed down on them and he smiled to himself.

"I've so many memories in here"
Yena said, looking to her side only to see him already staring at her.

Chenle inched closer, taking her hand in his before he looked up at her as he spoke.
"And I wanna make some memories,"
"With you my love"
Yena pushed herself off the car, turning to face him, his words making her break out into a wholehearted smile.

"Sure my peachy-pie"
Yena said, ruffling his hair and he chuckled out hearing her words, pulling her closer by holding onto waist as they walked inside the yearly fair alongside each other with smiles not leaving their faces.

"Sure my peachy-pie"Yena said, ruffling his hair and he chuckled out hearing her words, pulling her closer by holding onto waist as they walked inside the yearly fair alongside each other with smiles not leaving their faces

Shit chapter it is ik
But I'll make up for it😞✊🏻