27

"My god you're a lazy ass"Yena mumbled under her breath hurriedly brushing her hair down before grabbing her bag and exiting her room

Yena mumbled under her breath hurriedly brushing her hair down before grabbing her bag and exiting her room.

"You've to board the bus as well—"
Yena came to a pause seeing Chenle already outside the house.

"Why's he out so early?"
Shrugging she walked outside the house, towards him.

"Get in"
He said, pointing at the car.

"Huh?"
She let out surprised that he was going to drop her to college.

Silently she walked towards the passenger seat and got seated- her smile hard to even suppress as her heart fastened it's pace at the thought.

"Here, drop her"
Chenle threw the keys to him, which he effortlessly caught before sliding inside the car.

Yena looked to side and all her expectations shattered upon noticing it was not Chenle.

"Oh it's you"
"Yup, you thought he will drop you?"
Yena gave a small, slow nod- almost like she did not want to believe those words.

"Keep dreaming"
He commented, letting out a dry laugh before he drove off to her college.

"Will you pick-"
"You'll see me everyday Yena, from now on"
Yena gave him a small nod since she didn't want to sound rude though her shoulders fell in disappointment that it was not Chenle.

"Who knew your life would turn this way"
Miri commented while munching onto some apricot kernels.

"Are you never sick of eating those all the time?"
Yena question, pointing at her hand full of them and she simply shrugged as the two walked alongside each other, outside their building.

"Who's that??"
Miri asked, pointing at the person who leant against the black car far away while looking at Yena.

"Oh Donghyuck, I've to go"
"He picks you up? Not Chenle? How sad babe"
"Stop reminding me he doesn't like me- it kinda hurts"
"So you admit you like him??"
".... I guess?"
Miri placed her hand on her mouth in shock that Yena at last admitted that she liked him.

"So when are you gonna confess?"
"Oh god, I take my words back"
Yena ignored Miri who kept pestering her with endless questions as they walked.

"Does he know?"
"Who?"
Miri eyed Donghyuck who waved at Yena.

"He doesn't know you like Chenle does he?"
"He doesn't"
"Good, cause now he will"
"What? Mi-!"
Yena ran behind the girl who already began speaking to Donghyuck.

"Stop it Mi!"
Yena let out, pulling the girl's hand making his eyes widen, unknown as to why Yena was rushing the girl to stop before dragging her away from him.

"What did you tell him?"
Yena whispered out, making sure she was not heard to Donghyuck.

"He knows it babe, good luck"
Miri winked at Yena before walking away from her.

"Get in Yena"
Donghyuck said, and nodding she got inside the car as he began to drive to Ulsan.

"Donghyuck..."
She called out and he hummed in response for her to continue.

"What did Miri say?"
"Oh that,"
Yena gave him a nod though he couldn't see her cause he was busy looking ahead at the road- anxiety kicking in her as she awaited his response.

"She said to take good care of you and that you are—"
"Wait! She told it?!"
"Umm,..yes?"
Yena sighed out in defeat, fidgeting with her fingers nervously.

"Keep it a secret"
"But why-"
"You can't let Chenle know about it, please"
"Wait.. Chenle? What about Chenle?"
Yena's mouth parted in shock realizing Miri did not mention Chenle at all.

"Uh, nothing"
"How does she know- do you speak about him often?"
Donghyuck asked, looking at the girl for a fraction of second before turning back at the road- surprised.

"What? N-no"
Yena mentally cursed herself for stuttering.

"Sure"
Donghyuck let out a laugh, knowing she was lying.

"It's okay, don't worry I won't tell Chenle"
"Huh? There's nothing to tell him"
Yena denied- clenching her fist in cringe that her words sounded very convincing.

"Whatever you say"
Donghyuck shrugged and Yena sighed out, thankful he did not question her further.

"We're here"
He said and she grabbed her bag from the back seat as she got down the car, wanting to leave as early as she could from his sight.

"Hey Yena!"
He called out making her turn around to face him- a wide grin plastered on his face.

"You like him don't you?"
"What?!"
Yena frantically shook her head in disapproval before walking away from him.

"Don't worry! I'll keep it a secret!"
She heard him yell out and immediately fastened her pace, quickly stepping inside the house- embarrassed and nervous that the word reached to the wrong person.

"Gosh why?! He's such a blabber mouth!"
Yena leant against the door, lightly hitting her head against it.

"Who?"
The voice caught her off guard- and she immediately tensed up.

"Who?"The voice caught her off guard- and she immediately tensed up