63

Day eight-

Day eight-

The boys had visited, trying to convince Chenle that Yena would survive out of this sound and safe but nothing got out of the guy who numbly sat there, watching the girl in front of him- days and nights drawing down on the two yet she showed no signs of improvement.

Hope?
Long lost.

"Chenle you should take care of yourself too. I'm sure sis will be fine, just wait"
Johnny placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him a few pats assuringly.

"Just wait? That was all I'd been doing these eight days.."
"I can't seem to convince myself- I don't want to believe I would loose her Hyung.."
Chenle said, sighing out as he leant his head on the wall earning a sigh from the elder.

"You're getting me more worried than her. C'mon she's a strong one, don't worry"
"I can't leave dad alone for long, I'll have to go, bye"
Chenle gave him a nod, eyes not leaving the girl ahead and Johnny exited the room, leaving the two alone.

Chenle looked down at the bracelet that adorned his wrist and a smile curled up on his lips.
"Your peachy-pie is waiting for you,"
"Dying to see you smile at him and speak to him again"
"Will you?"
Chenle asked, speaking to himself knowing there wouldn't be a reply on the other side.

"I miss you, so much love, you've no idea"
"Don't be too surprised if I kiss you when you first wake up, it's just me being contented that I have you back safely"
Chenle laughed to himself at his words through the pain, looking at the girl and his eyes caught sight of her finger twitching- making him take a double take but soon he convinced himself he was just seeing things.

But her fingers twitched again and the beeping sound of the machine paced making him panic as he ran out calling the doctor and exited the room, already familiar with the procedures since he had spent a week at the hospital.

"Please tell me she made it, please, please Yena"
He mumbled under his breath, screwing his eyes shut as he hoped for her to stay alive- his other hand hovered over the bracelet, desperately wanting to hear a positive outcome.

After what felt like an eternity, the door opened revealing the nurse and she stood ahead of the boy.
"Chenle.."
She called out and he flung his eyes open, snapping his head towards her, waiting for her to speak out.

"She made it Chenle, your girlfriend survived out"
She said, smiling at the younger boy.

"A few more days and she can be discharged"
She said before entering back in and after a few minutes the nurses and the doctor exited the room.

"You can visit, just don't make her stress much"
The doctor said and nodding he rushed inside the room, his eyes frantically searching to see the girl as he skipped near the bed looking at the girl and when her eyes met his, he froze- he felt like the time stopped and the whole world slowed down as tears sprung in his eyes, lips pulling up into a smile.

Yena slowly lift her hand up in the air which he quickly reached onto, interlacing their fingers and she smiled at the touch, tears streaming down the side of her face.

Something they longed for- to feel each other's presence..

"I love you Yena"
He whispered out, moving the strands of her hair out of her face, bending down and he pressed a soft kiss on her forehead, endearingly.

"Was it t-the forehead kiss that you ta-lked about?"
Yena asked referring to the words he spoke from earlier- her voice cracking since it had been a week that any words had escaped her out of mouth, the plastic tubes that scraped the skin of her throat made her voice raspy but he did not pay a mind and he broke out into a laugh at her words, catching a glimpse of the smile on her chapped pink lips his smile reached his eyes, contented to see his girl alive in front him.

"Was it t-the forehead kiss that you ta-lked about?"Yena asked referring to the words he spoke from earlier- her voice cracking since it had been a week that any words had escaped her out of mouth, the plastic tubes that scraped the skin of her th...

Yena is back y'all😎

Ew ok I hate that emoji idk why