20

"My boots keep me on ground?? Nonsense!"Yena looked down at her boots, recalling Johnny's words before continuing to walk

Yena looked down at her boots, recalling Johnny's words before continuing to walk.

"But like... did I really loose that much weight?"
She looked down at her arms and breathed out in relief noticing she was perfectly alright.

"Idiot"
She stomped her foot, shrugging her thoughts as she walked past the restaurant she works daily at- the closed sign board hovering over the door handle and again the loneliness and silence surrounded her.

"Stupid Ulsan"
She muttered stuffing her hand into the pockets of her hoodie as she looked ahead continuing to walk through the familiar streets.

"Help!"
Yena stopped on her tracks, furrowing her brows in dubiety if she heard it right or she was just imagining things.

"HELP!"
This time it was much louder and she could no way mistake it to be her imagination.

"What was that?"
Yena looked to her right taking small steps from where she heard the noise- a part of her hesitant since what was to come was unknown yet she did not want to walk away when someone was in desperate need for help.

"Who knows? I could save someone's life..?"
She mumbled to herself- almost like she was convincing her own self she was doing the right thing as she neared the alley.

Her eyes flickered down to her watch-
10:21
"Shit it's late"
She cursed under her breath and the moment she looked up her pupils dialated in horror- her hand slapping on her mouth in order to seize the gasp that escaped her lips- petrified as she couldn't take her eyes of the sight ahead.

Something she never thought she would have probably seen in her whole life- the man brutally stabbed the women as he muffled her screams, until her lifeless body dropped onto the floor.

Though all she could view were two silhouettes- she could clearly make out the whole scene.

Yena noticed the killer had glanced towards her direction and instantly her feet jogged to the side- hiding behind the door of the shop adjacent as quietly as she could.

Holding in her breath, her eyes followed the man in all black- just his eyes in visibility, as he searched around if anyone was present but seeing no traces he walked towards the black car.

Her first instinct being to read the black imprints on the white board- license plate  of the car '21   3454' and before she could realize, the car sped off of her sight.

Yena finally breathed out, not even knowing she was holding her breath all along as she slouched down onto the floor- her head leaning against the door, hands trembling, sweat dripping down her face.

And she shut her eyes close, trying to concentrate on calming herself but her mind could not stop flashing the scene from earlier-

The killer dug the knife more deeper into her abdomen, churning it inside as he watched the blood spill out from the cut- maniacally laughing at the sight before he pulled the knife off her and her lifeless body landed straight onto the ground- her heart beat and breaths long paused forever.

Her gut wrenched as she tried to breath in more air and every ounce of her body telling her to run away before anything she regretted could happen.

But everything had already happened even before she could realize-
She was now a witness of the crime..

But everything had already happened even before she could realize-She was now a witness of the crime

Ooo👀
Thoughts??