64

Three days later-

Three days later-

"Come on Yena, eat"
Chenle said, picking the content onto the spoon to feed her but she backed away, shaking her head.

"I'm full!"
"No I'm not listening, you barely had a proper meal lately"
Yena shook her head, frowning and he sighed out.

"Last spoon, trust me. I'll stop after this"
"No, buy me jjambbong—"
"No spicy food Yena, you've to recover first"
Yena huffed our air, pouting her lips in annoyance earning a chuckle from him at how cute she looked even though she was angry.

"Once we get back home, I'll buy you whatever you want, okay?"
"Really?"
"Yes, now have this"
Yena sighed out taking one last bite with a distasteful expression lingering on her face.

"Good"
He mumbled out, placing the dish down on the stand before handing her a glass of water.

"Thanks"
She handed him the empty glass back which he placed on the table, listening to her as she spoke.

"What about the killer? Is he arrested?"
"Yes, that's what Mark Hyung told me- in the prison, not officially though"
Chenle shrugged in response making her furrow her brows in confusion.

"You did not visit?"
"No, I stayed here ever since you'd been admitted"
Yena's mouth fell agape at his words and she extended her arms, motioning him to come closer to her.

"Aww my peachy-pie,"
"I love chuuu Chenle"
She mumbled out, pressing a kiss on his cheek through the hug and he smiled at her actions, patting her back before breaking the hug before she could get uncomfortable cause she was yet to recover completely.

"Idiot, why are you so cute?"
"I know, feel blessed you've me"
Yena shrugged and he let out a small laugh at her words.

"I am"
He muttered- his smile reaching his eyes as he fondly stared at the girl, contented to see everything was back to normal, something he was longing for.

Four days later-

"My god, sit down Yena"
Chenle repeated for the umpteenth time yet the girl kept unnecessarily roaming around his house, a warm smile not leaving her face.

"I'm finally back home Chenle. Do you know how it feels to stay on that hospital bed for two weeks??"
"No I don't, now sit here or I'll leave"
Yena rolled her eyes at him, sitting down on the chair that was placed in front him.

"You should be more careful Yena"
"I am but just excited to be back home. It sucks at the hospital you know?"
"Yes I know—"
"No you don't. All you can see is the same ceiling, same room, same people except you of course, but how boring. And that machine keeps beeping oh so loud like yes I know my heart is beating can you like chill?"
Chenle laughed at her words, running a hand down her wet hair while drying her hair using the hair dryer, silently listening to the girl who kept ranting to him.

"You're taking me out this weekend. My mouth is craving for some tasty food, okay?"
Chenle hummed in response, giving her a nod as he placed the dryer on the table.

"Turn around"
He said and the girl stood up, facing him.

"Did I ever say you that you're beyond beautiful?"
Chenle asked running his hand down her hair, tucking a few strands behind her ear while he let a few frame her face.

"I'm glad I've you Chenle, what would I have done without you"
Yena threw her arms over his neck, tip toeing to reach onto his as she pulled him closer- his hands instinctively holding onto her back.

"Right, what would you've done without me? Nothing"
Yena broke the hug, smacking his arm at his words earning a laugh from him.

"So I'm taking my chance to reveal something to you.."
"What is it?"
Yena asked as she inched closer to him, expectantly.

"You've your finals next month, Miri just informed me"
Yena gasped, slapping her hand on her mouth in realization, stepping back from the boy who bit on his lip trying to hold his laughter at her reaction.

"Hey! It's not funny!"
"Not my problem.."
"What if I fail?!"
"Not my problem.."
"Yah Chenle!"

Yenle be sailing😌✊🏻

Yenle be sailing😌✊🏻