61

« 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜  »

- 17 minutes left -

"Renjun I need the arrest and shooting warrant from government, say Mr. Min it's an emergency"
Renjun hummed in response, immediately making a call to Mr. Min for issuing the warrant.

"You're close, take a right and the third building on your left is where he is"
Chenle drove as per how Jaemin instructed, parking his car at the start of the street before he got down the car and walked towards the building.

"Also I hacked into all the surveillance cameras, you don't have to worry"
"Good"
Chenle mumbled out crouching down behind the huge fencing wall, carefully watching over his surroundings as Jaemin spoke through the in ear.

"There are totally seven at the main entrance- two on each side and three at the centre. Use the back door to enter- there's just one person guarding that section"
Chenle hummed in response- his mind plotting a quick plan.

Chenle swiftly yet cautiously rounded the building, shooting the man dead before he could speak up and he silently walked inside.

"Three on the right and two on the left- the stairs are at the right"
Jaemin guided and Chenle eyed the left, before pressing his back onto the wall and walking towards his right, holding his breath as he skipped upstairs without being noticed by anyone.

- 14 minutes left -

"Oh fuck there are around ten upstairs, careful Chenle"
Jaemin said, looking at his screen intently- tapping his foot on the ground, anxious.

Chenle shot them dead, dodging a few hits while he landed a few on them- lifeless bodies collapsed onto the floor behind him as he approached the door.

Chenle twisted the door knob but it was locked and the moment he touched the metal the sound of loud sirens filled hallway and his eyes darted over to the automized lock on the side.

"Fuck he locked it from inside!"
Chenle gripped the roots of his hair, unsure of what to do.

- 11 minutes left -

"I can't hack into that! The codes are too advanced to encrypt Chenle"
Jaemin said as he typed faster onto his computer it it was vain.

Chenle grabbed his gun from his holster, positioning the muzzle at the handle and without wasting much time he pulled the trigger, the door clicking was clearly audible as he kicked the door open revealing a huge room filled with around more than twenty men in all black, holding weapons- guns, blades, knifes, anything sharp you name it.