51

Yena groaned as she shuffled on the bed, closer to him in attempts to cancel the noise of the alarm and soon the sound came to a stop and she closed her eyes, drifting back to sleep in his arms

Chenle woke up at the loud sound of the alarm that invaded the whole room again, extending his arm to grab her phone.

Chenle instinctively held onto her- his hand gently placed on her back, cautious to not wake the girl as he reached out for the phone.

Turning the alarm off, he placed the phone on the bed and finally blinking away his sleepiness, he looked down at the girl in his arms and a raspy chuckle escaped his lips at how she was clinging onto him while peacefully sleeping in his hold.

Yena felt the vibration off him when he chuckled, awakening her.

"Yena.."
He lowly called out noticing she was awake- his voice deeper than usual since he had just woken up and she gave him a short hum in response, eyes closed as she waited for him to speak.

"College?"
"I'm sleepy"
Yena shook her head in response and he sighed out, picking up his phone.

"It's 8:30 Yena"
"It's okay"
She mumbled out and he decided to not disturb her as he let her koala hug him while he faced the ceiling, scrolling through his phone as she got back to sleep.

A few minutes later, the door bell rang and Yena groaned out, annoyed at the distractions, untangling herself from him.

"Open"
She said pointing at the door, her eyes still closed since he did not want to wake up.

Chenle stood up, running a hand through his messy hair, straightening it as he walked to the hall and opened the door revealing someone he least expected to show up.

"Chenle?"
"Johnny?"

"So you two are really dating now?"
Johnny asked, pointing at the two who sat alongside each other on the couch opposite to him and they gave him a nod in unison, his demeanor serious and Yena suddenly felt nervous.

Though Johnny wasn't her real brother, since the past eight years they were close and their relation was just like any other brother and sister.

"Are you sure?"
Johnny asked Chenle and he raised a brow confused.

"I don't approve"
"What? Why? Johnny c'mon!"
Yena almost yelled out in disapproval at his words.

"I need to talk to him"
With that, he stood up walking into the balcony and Chenle followed suit leaving Yena alone.

"Since when?"
Johnny asked, leaning his hands on the railing as he watched the view ahead and Chenle stood beside him- hands in his pocket as he stared ahead.