32

"This room"Jisung pointed at the room in front and nodding, Yena stepped inside- her eyes wandering around the relatively big room, two chairs placed on the opposite sides of the table in the centre, walls painted mono colored- the right side was ...

"This room"
Jisung pointed at the room in front and nodding, Yena stepped inside- her eyes wandering around the relatively big room, two chairs placed on the opposite sides of the table in the centre, walls painted mono colored- the right side was covered with glass where the rest of the members could be viewed on the other side.

"Come in"
Mark said, pointing at the girl to take her seat opposite to him and nodding she did as asked to.

Standing up, Mark walked to her, holding her hand while checking her pulse before speaking up.

"Have you exerted pressure on yourself in the last 20 minutes?"
Yena shook her head and nodding he placed the noninvasive and painless light weight device- pulse oximeter, such that it was clung onto her fingertips before sitting back down.

"Pulse?"
Yena asked looking at the device that was held onto her finger and he nodded.

"Yena, this is a formal interrogation done to every witness, answer everything you know- don't lie or hide cause you are being recorded and we are trained to notice if anything suspicious, so don't, I trust you"
Yena gave him a nod, sitting up straight in her chair as she prepared herself for the subsequent.

"Also, they can hear everything going on in here as well.."
Mark said pointing at the other six boys who were watching the two through the glass- their room filled with monitors and bundles of files.

"Her heart rate has intensified"
Renjun spoke to Mark through the earpiece, earning a sigh from the elder.

"Are you nervous?"
Yena wordlessly nodded, anxiously.

"Take a few deep breaths, you should feel better"
Just as Mark instructed she breathed out a few times- finding her anxiety gradually reduce.

"Good?"
Yena gave him a nod and he mumbled a 'start' through his in ear and Jisung pressed onto the 'start' button- automatically activating the cameras in the room and voice recorder that was placed on the table, between Mark and Yena.

Mark looked at the boy and upon seeing Jeno give him an 'okay' sign with his fingers he began the interrogation.

"Name?"
"Kim Yena"

"Age?"
"19"

"Kim Yena, you are the witness of the victim- Kang Boa's death on 28th of May, do you agree on this?"
"Yes"

"Why were you out at that time?"
"I was on my way back home after visiting my father in Busan"

"Approximate time of the crime scene?"

Yena paused, clenching her fist as she shut her eyes close trying to remember.
"10:21"

"How are you being so precise?"
"I happened to look at my watch right before catching sight of the scene"