67

"Where did Chen- Mr

"Where did Chen- Mr. Zhong go?"
"That way"
Yena thanked the person who stood by the hallway, hurriedly running over to the figure that stood at the balcony.

"Chenle.."
Yena called out but he did not respond to her.

Yena stood beside him, calling out his name louder yet again he remained silent.

"Chenle look at me"
Chenle shook his head, blinking away his tears.
"Leave Yena"

"Look at me love"
Yena whispered out, making him turn to face her and the moment his glassy eyes met hers, her stomach churned at the sight.

"Since when did you know?"
"The same night Mark interrogated you"
Yena lowly gasped knowing it had been two whole months ago.

"I... I'm sorry,"
"I was just waiting for the right time so I could tell you. I even met your dad to talk about it, he told me everything"
"I know it was my mistake hiding it all along but I was too in love with you Yena...
"I could not afford to let the past break out relation and ruin our future, I was being selfish"
Chenle paused, looking into her eyes as he spoke the next words.

"I should've told this to you by myself but things didn't go my way."
"I know what you're going to say, please don't say it cause-"
"-cause I can't take it. I might regret everything even if you stay for one more second.."
"Sorry Kim Yena"
Yena let go off him, taking a step back in utter shock at his words and he looked at the girl, knowing what was to come though he desperately wanted to deny it.

Chenle turned around on his heels, walking away from the girl and she clasped onto his hand, yanking him closer to her making him turn to face him.

"There I was defending you and now you say stupid shit like break up to me, great, just great"
Chenle furrowed his brows at her words, his eyes glancing between hers.

"How could you think I would ever leave you?"
"Huh?"
He uttered out perplexed, watching her as she cupped the sides of his face, wiping his tears with her thumb, inhaling deeply before she spoke.

"You are my love Chenle, I can't even imagine not having you by my side. I will never leave you, never ever in my life"
Chenle looked at the girl in surprise before he inched closer to her.

"Really?"
Yena gave him a nod and a smile pulled up on his lips.
"You're not mad at me?"
"For what? It isn't your fault, none of it is your fault Chenle"
Chenle encircled his hands around her waist, pulling her into a hug as tears rolled down his cheeks wetting her shirt before he broke the hug.

"Really?"
"My god, yes Zhong Chenle"
Chenle choked out a laugh- their foreheads touching as they dearly stared into each other's eyes, none of them wanting to avert their gaze, small smiles lingering on their lips.

"Also, how could you keep all of this to yourself??"
"Sorry love"
Yena lightly smacked his arm, pushing herself closer to him as much as she could, her eyes fluttered shut feeling his warmth invade her.

"I love you, always, forever"
Yena whispered out, her nose brushing against his at the close proximity.

"I love you too my Yena"
Chenle muttered, tilting his head to the side as he leaned in but she jerked her head back stopping him mid way.

"Go away, I'm angry"
"How could you think I would leave you?"
"Stupid brains"
Yena placed her hands on his chest, pushing him off her before turning to face the front and his shoulders fell, sighing out.

"Sorry Yen—"
"No"
"Sorry lov—"
"No"
"Come on—"
"No"
Chenle brought his hand up, reaching out to hold her hand but she slapped his hand away earning a sigh from him.

"Fine"
Chenle turned around and Yena furrowed her brows, turning to look at her side before grabbing onto his shirt, pulling him closer.

"Fine? No it shouldn't be fine, what the hell?"
Chenle's lips pulled up into a smirk- eyes glancing down from her own to her lips and back at her eyes.

"Idiot"
Yena muttered, rolling her eyes before quickly pecking his lips.

"Yes,"
"But I am your idiot"
Chenle mumbled out, tilting her head to the side and he reattached their lips- the kiss was short lived yet held their emotions to it, their love for one another pouring out as they melted in each other's arms feeling as though the whole world was lonely- just the two and their endless love for one another..

"Yes,""But I am your idiot"Chenle mumbled out, tilting her head to the side and he reattached their lips- the kiss was short lived yet held their emotions to it, their love for one another pouring out as they melted in each other's arms feeling as...

Yenle kissed🤭✊🏻