30

Holy fuck—
1k when?!
OMFG I LOVE Y'ALL🥺♥️♥️

Yena silently skipped inside to her room- her heart still erratically beating as a smile pulled up on her lips, thoughts clouded by the boy yet she was not sure what he was feeling towards her, so she shrugged her thoughts off not wanting to have ...

Yena silently skipped inside to her room- her heart still erratically beating as a smile pulled up on her lips, thoughts clouded by the boy yet she was not sure what he was feeling towards her, so she shrugged her thoughts off not wanting to have too many expectations when literally nothing had happened between the two.

"The fuck was that..?"
"Get it together Chenle"
Chenle threw his head back- embarrassed at his own actions before he pulled his jacket off himself, making his way towards his bed to sleep- though he tried hard to forget, he could not get his mind off the girl.

"Hello? You good?"
"Yea"
"We can discuss about the case tomorrow, rest tonight Hyung"
"Hmm, also, we should interrogate our witness- formal one"
"Sure, we'll get that done tomorrow"
"Ok, bye"

"I can peacefully sleep this whole weekend"
Yena threw herself back onto her bed, hugging the duvet closer and a smile formed on her lips as warmth invaded her body, eyes closed as she was on the edge of falling asleep.

Just then the door flung open revealing Chenle.

"Oh please have some fucking mercy-!"
Yena groaned, sitting up straight but came to a stop looking at the boy in front.

"We need to go to the station, save your sleep"
"What? Why?!"
"You're the witness"
"Oh.. oh yea, right"
"I need you out in a few, I'm not waiting"

Nodding, Yena swiftly walked inside the bathroom to get ready and he shut the door the door behind him while sitting down on the couch and watching the television- news channels covering about the crimes in their locality while trying to connect the dots and reporters putting forward meaningless statements about who the killer could have been.

"Nonsense"
He switched it off, getting annoyed, as he leant his head back on the couch, closing his eyes while he waited for her arrival.

"We can-"
Yena stopped mid way, pressing her lips into a thin line before top toeing towards the boy who was asleep.

Yena watched as his chest rose and fell while breathed in- his mouth slightly parted, his black hair falling over his eyes, arms crossed- she found herself lured by his almost perfect self, her eyes not wanting to leave him.

She sat down on the other side of the couch, far away in order to not disturb him from his sleep- unsure if she should wake him up or just let him rest.

"He probably did not sleep last night.."
She muttered to herself deciding to let him rest as she placed her chin on her hand, silently watching him sleep- though she was a person who hated silence, somehow she felt comfortable every time he was around her.

"Cute"
She whispered out, smiling to herself- her eyes lingering onto him, intently observing his features, finding herself fall harder for him by every passing moment.

Her own tiresome eyes forcing to close and before she knew she too fell asleep on the couch.

The door clicked open revealing Donghyuck.
"Chenl—"
"Oh"
He let out- eyes wide by a fraction seeing the girl and the younger asleep on the couch.

Donghyuck immediately made his way in front of the two, snapping a few pictures of the two with a smug face.

"How cute, I envy"
Donghyuck mumbled under his breath going through the pictures he had just taken.

Donghyuck took a step back and his leg hit the table making Yena jerk awake from her sleep, flinging her eyes open at the direction of the sound.

"Donghyuck? When did you come?"
Yena stood up walking over to him since he was clutching onto his leg, eyes shut in pain.

"Hey you good?"
"Somewh- ow!- kinda"
"Shhh!"
Yena hushed him before glancing at Chenle to see if he woke up but thankfully he did not.

"I'm hurt here and you want me to shut up cause you care for you boyfr—"
"Stop, he's not"
"Your crush then?"
"Stop it Donghyuck"
"So you're not denying he's your crush?"
"What?? God, I'm out of this stupid discussion"
Donghyuck snorted out a laughter at her reaction.

"You two are cute, you know?"
"Haha, funny"
"No for real, see it yourself"
Donghyuck placed his phone in front of her and her eyes widened in surprise seeing it was a picture of the two sleeping on the couch- her head inches away from leaning onto his, which looked almost like she did lean on him.

"What the hell? Delete it"
"Hah, sure"
Donghyuck rolled his eyes, tone prevalently sarcastic.

"No! Delete it"
Yena extended her arm to grab the phone and he jerked it back.

"Take it we'll see"
Donghyuck mumbled before running away from her and she chased him around for the phone.

"Hey! Blabber mouth give it back!"
"I'm a what??"
Donghyuck came to an abrupt stop hearing her words and taking the chance she snatched the phone from him.

"You can't even unlock Yena"
Donghyuck instantly grabbed his phone from her hand, holding it up high and despite her tip toeing she couldn't reach cause her height never failed to disappoint her.

Donghyuck took a step back and his leg missed the first stair sending him right onto the floor and Yena who had her hand holding his also got pulled along.

Awkward.

He was on top of Yena- his hands on either sides of her face holding himself from falling onto the girl further, face inches apart, bodies pressed close with both their eyes wide open at their position.

"What are you two doing?"
Hearing the very familiar voice- Yena instantly pushed Donghyuck off her before hurriedly standing up leaving him on the floor.

Hella awkward.

"C-Chenle it was j-just—"
"Nothing, don't misunders—"
Chenle rolled his eyes, walking out of the house- uninterested to even hear the two out- his insides burning with jealousy as his mind replayed the scene he first saw upon opening his eyes after the nap upon hearing the loud noise.

"Idiot, now he has the wrong idea"
"Hello? What did I do?!"
"Fuck you"
Yena stopped her foot striding behind the Chenle and Donghyuck followed her, yelling out he was not the one at fault.

"The fuck are you jealous for?!"
Chenle muttered, gritting his teeth- livid upon seeing Yena close with another guy as he pushed his hand through his black hair- unknown as to how he should feel about the foreign feeling that he felt building up in him when it came to the girl.

"The fuck are you jealous for?!"Chenle muttered, gritting his teeth- livid upon seeing Yena close with another guy as he pushed his hand through his black hair- unknown as to how he should feel about the foreign feeling that he felt building up in...

Boi your crush is showing 🤭✌️