47

Yena flung her bag on her shoulder, sighing out after the tiring work, exiting the restaurant she worked at and made her way back home

Rummaging through her bag, she pulled out her phone, switching it on since she had not used it since yesterday morning.

Yesterday 8:23 pm
(2) missed calls from Chenle

"Chenle? Why did he call me?"
Yena unlocked her phone, tapping onto her texts and she furrowed her brows confused seeing texts from Chenle.

"When did he text me??"
She pressed onto his contact and reading those texts her eyes widened in horror.

Chenle
last seen today 6:21 pm

Yena,
Meet me at the
Ulsan Central Park
at 8.

I'll wait to hear out
your response
about yesterday..
9:57 am

Is that a no?
Ok Yena
10:12 pm

"Fuck!"
"What did you do Yena?!"
"You made him wait for two whole hours!"
Yena slid her phone back into her pocket and immediately made her way to the station.

Swinging the main door open, Yena rushed inside Chenle's office cabinet only to see he was absent and everyone stood alarmed at her actions.

"What are—"
"Where's Chenle?"
"Why—"
"Answer me!"
"I don't know! God, women calm"
Yena rolled her eyes at Donghyuck before she looked up at Mark who spoke.

"He did not come here today, nor did he answer our calls"
"What?"
"Anything wrong between you two?"
"Us? Yea everything went wrong"
With that, Yena dashed out of the station, heading to his home.

Yena rang the door bell, waiting for him to open the door but he did not.
Cursing herself she called him, running a hand through her hair- annoyed.

"What?"
"Open the door"
"No"
"Chenle just open"
"No"
Yena looked up seeing the boy watching her through his glass window.

"Why didn't you come yesterday?"
"I forgot my phone in my college locker"
"So?"
"Just open the goddamn door and let me clear this out Chenle"
"No, I'm not in the mood to talk to you"
"What the..? Hey just open"
"No, I don't care"
"Fine, I'm leaving"
Yena stopped her foot, annoyed at his stubborn self before turning on her heels and walking away.

Chenle walked downstairs, to open the door but the smell of something burning made him turn to face the kitchen and he rushed towards it.
"Shit! It's burnt"
He switched the oven off before opening the door and huff of black smoke erupted, making him cough out at the lack of oxygen.

"Ah fuck!"
He hissed upon feeling the burning sensation on his finger upon touching the vessel.
Cursing at himself for forgetting that he had placed his meal in the oven he decided to clean all of his mess that he had created.

After what felt like forever to him, he sighed out in relief before walking upstairs to his room and lying down on his bed, he grabbed his phone.
Furrowing his brows at the numerous notifications, he unlocked his phone and immediately sat up straight, alarmed upon reading what was displayed on his screen.

10 minutes ago
(5) missed calls from Yena

"Five?"
He mumbled to himself, confused but at the same time he was anxious that she was in danger.
Not wasting much time he stood up, walking downstairs while he called Jaemin.

"Hell—"
"Track my next call, quick!"
"Oh okay"

Chenle immediately pressed onto Yena's contact, calling her.

'The person you are currently calling is switched off, please try—'

"Fuck, you left her alone!"
He ran a hand through his hair, frustrated at his own self for leaving the girl alone when it was late at night.

"Found it??"
"Yes, I sent you the location"
"Thanks"
Chenle ended the call, dashing out of his house and to the given location, searching for Yena- his heart beating abruptly just at the thought of her being in danger.

"Yena!"
He yelled out, panting as he ran around the streets, searching for any signs of the girl.

"Yen—"
He paused, taking a double take if he was seeing it right- his heart lurching at the sight, something he never thought he would see, especially her in such a situation.

"Yen—"He paused, taking a double take if he was seeing it right- his heart lurching at the sight, something he never thought he would see, especially her in such a situation