24

Yena breathed out, blinking away her tears before walking inside the house and upstairs- though she would love to explore his house- no, sorry- mansion, she was drowned by her emotions that poured out from the bottom of her heart cause of his pain...

Yena breathed out, blinking away her tears before walking inside the house and upstairs- though she would love to explore his house- no, sorry- mansion, she was drowned by her emotions that poured out from the bottom of her heart cause of his painful words he said moments ago, too lost in her own world to give a care about the world around her.

"There, your room"
Not even looking up at where he pointed, she dragged her feet to where she felt like- eyes looking down at the floor, posture slumped as she walked.

"It's not-"
Chenle paused upon a loud bang cut through the silence- her head went bumping right into the wall and she hissed out in pain, stumbling back as her hands instantly clutched onto her head, rubbing the sore spot.

"Open your eyes,"
This time Yena looked up at Chenle who pointed at the door on the other side and giving him a lazy nod she skipped towards the room, closing the door behind her.

"Idiot"
He muttered, shaking his head in disbelief at her clumsy self before entering his room on the opposite side.

Stepping out of the bathroom after a hot shower, Yena walked towards the bed and then it hit her it was not her room.

"Shit!"
She cursed under her breath, frantically searching the closet and thankfully there were a few pairs of clothing- a sigh of relief escaped her lips and she got changed into the all black outfit- sweatpants and hoodie.

Grabbing her college bag- the only thing she had which was of hers right now, flinging it on her shoulder, she hurriedly rushed out of her room since reaching her college from Chenle's house would take even longer.

Yena was about to leave but stopped since she felt it would not be right on her part if she had not informed him she where she was going, since she was now living in his house.

Just then, Chenle exited his room, grabbing the car keys and soon he glanced at the girl and his eyes slightly widened seeing her attire.

Yena was confused as to what took him by surprise and she looked down at where he was staring and her mouth formed an 'o' upon realizing she was wearing his clothes.

"I mean, I found these-"
Chenle walked past her uninterested to hear her explanation and a groan left her lips realizing she was going to have a hard time with him.

"I've college, bye"
"I don't—"
"Yea yea, I know, you don't fucking care about me"
Yena retorted wryly, rolling her eyes before heading out of the place, not caring to glance at the boy behind.

Chenle stared at the girl, watching her walk down the road until she was soon out of his sight.
"I should be hating you.."
He muttered- more like convincing himself before shrugging his thoughts and got inside his car, speeding off to the station for work.

"Why are you here?"
"What's that stupid question?"
Chenle scoffed at Jaemin's words before walking past him towards his office cabinet.

"Where's Yena?"
"College of course, where else?"
"No, but shouldn't you drop her?"
"What? You're out of you mind"
Chenle shook his head at the younger.

"You know how she's in danger- anything could happen at any moment"
"So? You want me to be her personal bodyguard? Bullshit"
"But Hyung-"
"Also the killer doesn't know anything about her- just her face, I don't think she's in trou-"

Someone barged into the station, interrupting Chenle, earning all of their attention.

"Yena?!"
Mark approached the girl who was panting hard from all the running, trying to catch her breath- her hand on her knees as she sucked in more air.

"I-"
She paused taking in a deep breath, finally calming herself before she continued speaking to them.

"I lost my college ID"
"Huh? Where?"
"I had it yesterday but,"
Yena paused recollecting her thoughts from last night.

"I..."
"Where is it now?"
"I dropped it when I was running away from the killer"
"What?!"
Yena nodded and immediately Mark and Jisung bolt out of the station followed by the others to where the crime had taken place last night.

"Where Yena?!"
"Somewhere here, I remember"
Yena said as they searched near the shop she hid.

"Wait.. but why are we searching for a stupid college ID of hers?"
Donghyuck asked making Jeno facepalmed himself at his idiocy.

"It's not here!"
"Here neither"
They all gathered- their eyes now set on the only girl.

"I guess... he took it"
Yena paused and Chenle threw his head back in frustration at her words.

"The killer,"
"He knows my identity now"

"The killer,""He knows my identity now"

Sis finna die soon wbk🤷‍♀️