9

"You doubt that? Tsk"Yena mocked his voice slamming her room door shut behind her

Yena mocked his voice slamming her room door shut behind her.

"You think I don't hate you?!"
"I hate you more Zhong Chenle"
Yena stressed on his name- feeling herself get raged just my saying out his name.

"Get a hold of yourself Kim Yena!"
Yena slapped her hands on her face, trying to calm herself down but it was to no avail- his words replaying in her mind ever since they had met.

"Are you stupid?"
Chenle jeered, shaking his head at her idiocity.

"So? That doesn't make you right"
Chenle retorted and her smile died down at his words.

"I'm sorr—"
"Get out"
"What?"
"Get. Out."

"It's easy to hurt others but you can never take words back Mr. Zhong, remember that"
"Aren't you leaving? You're pretty annoying"
"You must hate me a lot.."
"Why doubt that?"

"Why the fuck are you crying over him Yena?"
She muttered blinking away her tears but sighed out loudly knowing it was of no help- she was hurt, more than she thought she would be.

"Stop, stop, stop, you're not a weak bitch Yena, stop crying"
She mumbled as tears rolled down her face uncontrollably- heart pounding as her emotions poured out unknown as to why she was hurt by a stranger's words.

"I hate that I am sensitive"
She whispered out, sinking her head onto the pillow- muffling out her cries, wetting the material and sobbed until she had no more tears left to cry and soon drifted off to sleep without realizing.

"Babe you on drugs??"
Miri asked- eyes ranking over Yena's face- her bloodshot eyes, dark circles below and her energy drained face.

"I'm hurt Mi..."
Yena began, leaning her head on the desk watching the bright morning sky, the daylight gleaming down on the girl through the window- her eyes closing at the warmth brushing her skin that soothed her.

"What's wrong Yena?"
Miri asked, shifting closer to the girl- worriedly.

"Why was I hurt by some stranger? I don't even know him... yet his words hurt me"
Yena muttered, more like speaking to herself while Miri silently listened to her.

"Who? You like him or something..??"
Miri asked and Yena abruptly sat up straight- shaking her head in response.

"He must mean something to you, if not why would his words upset you Yena?"
Yena remained quiet, rethinking Miri's words as she tried to decipher what he meant to her yet she was left unsettled.

"What does he mean to me...?"

Do you think it's going too fast??Idk

Idk.. compared to Eternal Love I feel like it has gotten x2 faster😞