53

"So Yena are you coming to my house?""Umm

"Umm.. why don't we just work in here, the library?"
"I'm okay with it"
Yena gave him a smile before picking up her books as the two walked towards the library.

Pulling her phone out from her pocket, she began texting.

Love

Hey
I've to work on my assignment

Hyunjin tapped on Yena's shoulder, stopping her before pointing to their left.
"What's all that crowd for?"
Yena asked and he shrugged in response.
"Whatever"
Yena muttered as she went back to texting on her phone while they entered the library.

I'll get back to work on my own

I'm here

Oh ok
I'm coming

Ok
Also
How single are the girls at your college?

"What?"
Yena furrowed her brows, confused upon reading his last text.

"Hey I'll have to leave, I'm sorry"
"Fine, I'll get the info. You can go"
"Sorry, we'll discuss about to it tomorrow"
"Sure"
Quickly waving at Hyunjin, Yena hurriedly ran in the hallway that lead to the exit but stopped as she neared the crowd.

"What's going on Mi? Who's boyfriend this time?"
"Yours"
"WHAT?!"
Yena almost yelled out before pushing herself past the crowd, occasionally mumbling out 'sorry' and 'excuse me' and she gasped for air upon finally stepping out of the crowd and the building.

"Why are they starin—"
Yena paused when she noticed what everyone were staring at, eyes widening in surprise.

There he was, Chenle, leaning against his motorcycle with tight black jeans and a deep red shirt layered with black leather jacket, running his hand through his black hair while the other clutched onto the helmet, awaiting for Yena to arrive and girls gasped at the sight, breaths hitching at his absolute blissful visuals.

Chenle waved at Yena and the whole crowd broke out into whispers amongst themselves.

"Oh god, he's waving at Yena?!"
"Is he her boyfriend?"
"I thought I'd a chance"
"She's so lucky!"
"Dude you see that bike? It's the latest model bro!"
"He must be bloody rich to buy that one"
"Isn't he an officer?"
"Damn he looks like a full course mea—ouch!"
"I'm your boyfriend idiot, focus on me not him"
"But seriously why Yena out of all? I'm better tsk"
"Is that why you're still single?"
"Shut up"

Yena mentally facepalmed herself hearing their comments, embarrassed as she made her way towards Chenle.

"W-What's with all of this??"
Yena asked- eyes widened by a fraction, taken aback that she stuttered for no reason, well she did have a reason- she was purely entranced by his look, her heart skipping faster than ever at the sight of her boyfriend.

"I gave my car for service,"
"Didn't know things would turn out like this"
Chenle shrugged, looking at the girl who were staring at him with heart eyed and back at Yena and she gave him a small nod.

"Let's go, I'm hating this attention"
Yena mumbled out and smiling to himself at her words, he handed her the helmet which she quickly put on while he got on the motorcycle and she followed suit.

"Why hate? I'm pretty impressed"
"Cause you're effortlessly getting those girls to drool over you?"
"Maybe?"
Yena smacked his arm at his reply earning a laugh from him.

"Cause they now know you're mine love"
He turned back, throwing a wink at her and her jaw fell agape at his actions.

"When did you learn to flirt?"
"Why? Did I fail the test?"
"No, I'm just too surprised you passed with flying colors"
Chenle gave her a smile, softly booping her nose making her naturally pout her lips at his touch.

"You're cute"
He said, repeating the same that Yena had done the other day making her lips curl up into a wide smile.

"Ready?"
He asked, holding onto her hands before bringing them forward and wrapping them around his waist and she instinctively leaned forward, moving herself closer to him, interlocking her fingers around him securely.

"Yes, but don't kill me, I'm just 19"
A languid smirk pulled up at his lips hearing her words- fists gripping onto the handles, accelerating it as the sound of the engine revving to life infiltrated in the air and she held onto him tighter.

"I'm an ace love, don't worry"
And with those words, he sped his pace down the busy street, weaving through cars effortlessly as wind scraped against their skin at his momentum- adrenaline rushing through their veins as the two thrived off of the excitement through out the ride, every thing around utterly drowned by the sound of the motorcycle- just the two in their own world, contented in each other's presence.

"I'm an ace love, don't worry"And with those words, he sped his pace down the busy street, weaving through cars effortlessly as wind scraped against their skin at his momentum- adrenaline rushing through their veins as the two thrived off of the e...

vERy hOt✊🏻♥️