15

2 weeks later-

2 weeks later-

"Oh my god"
Renjun let out- eyes wide as he stared at the lifeless women in front.

"Holy shit— how brutal is the killer, god"
Jaemin commented, turning away unable to view the dead body- gashes filling the whole body and practically every inch of her clothing stained deep red yet the hues of blue evident on her face, lips and extremities and body purely pale.

"This looks... similar to Minhee's death"
Renjun said, recollecting what Yena had told them when they had found Minhee's body.

"She looks exactly like what Yena told regarding Minhee!"
Donghyuck said and Jaemin nudged his arm before eyeing Chenle who clearly heard him.

"So.. autopsy, yes?"
Chenle quietly stared at Renjun before turning to the doctor in the hospital.

"Take the body away"
Chenle said and nodding the doctor along with two other men pushed the lifeless women on the stretchers to the mortuary.

"I can't believe this, are being serious right now?!"
"Why are you screaming?"
"Me?! Oh now I am the one who's wrong?!"
Chenle scoffed, rolling his eyes as he leant against the wall, looking ahead.

"You're talking nonsense Donghyuck"
"Staying with sane people like you got me absurd probably"
"Will you stop??"
"Solve this shit on your own, I'm out!"
Donghyuck almost yelled out at Chenle, striding out of the place- furiously.

"Donghyuck! Yah! Wait!"
Renjun ran behind Donghyuck leaving Chenle and Jaemin alone.

"Forget about him.."
Jaemin placed a hand on Chenle's shoulder but retracted his hand immediately upon hearing groan at the contact.

"This is the 3rd crime under your watch, it's better we dig deeper into the case rather than simply wait"
Jaemin said, before turning around on his heels and walked away from Chenle.

"I don't fucking care either"
Chenle muttered under his breath- dashing out of the hospital, heading to his house.

Chenle slammed the door that lead to the roof top shut behind him- the wooden piece on the edge of breaking at the impact.

Chenle loosened his tie as he kicked the near by chair with all his might- sending it crashing onto the ground far away.

"Why are you like this?! WHY!"
He yelled out- hands gripping onto the roots of his hair in wrath, raged at his own selves for his behavior that he himself did not realize hurt others.

"You were not raised to be this, not raised to be hated... you're a fucking disgrace to them Chenle, a fucking disgrace!"
Ranting to himself he tried to get the weight off his chest yet it sinfully pained him every second.

Eyes pricking with tears as he looked up at the sky, mind flashing his past memories that lingered deep down in his heart-

'Remember we will always watch you little hero'

He scoffed, recollecting those words.
"Hero? Bullshit!"

Chenle breathed out loudly, trying to calm himself before turning towards the wall and his clenched fist went ramming into the solid concrete- knuckles turning white as blood grazed his skin, dripping down his palm yet he payed no mind.

The pain he felt in his heart weighed more than the immense pain from the cuts on his hand..

"It's easy to hurt others but you can never take words back Mr. Zhong, remember that"

"Stop, stop, stop"
Chenle grasped onto his hair, trying to get his mind off the thoughts that endlessly haunt him.

"You don't realize how your words hurt others Hyung- all you know is to hurt people who care about you"

"Shut up, fucking stop!"
Tears rolled down his face that juxtaposed the words that escaped his lips- head pounding in agony and heart lurching upon hearing his own words.

Words that broke other's heart, tortured their mind and damaged their soul..

"You're a fucking monster Chenle"
He muttered and without realizing the watch he so dearly loved slipped off his hand- smashing onto the floor shattering the glass into pieces and the ticking time abruptly coming to a stop just like how his heart felt at the moment- tormented and demoralized.

"You're a fucking monster Chenle"He muttered and without realizing the watch he so dearly loved slipped off his hand- smashing onto the floor shattering the glass into pieces and the ticking time abruptly coming to a stop just like how his heart f...

Protect my son🥺🥺